That's great information John777, thanks for posting it !!!
Yes, beta glucan is a terrific ingredient to help heal/ remodel your skin...please seriously consider getting this key ingredient into your daily mesotherapy routine...here's a blurb about it:
Beta Glucan: A Skin Care Ingredient Everyone Should be Using
What is it?
Beta-glucan stimulates macrophage activity, which plays a crucial role in the skin by scavenging scar tissue and debris, removing bacteria, stimulating immune repair and providing a wealth of growth factors that feed, renew and remodel the skin.
What does it do for the skin?
- Increases macrophage activity to clean up scar tissue at the dermal/epidermal junction. This helps to remodel the skin by clearing up pathways of communication between the epidermis and dermis.
- Supports the skins healing process.
- Improves and supports immune function of the skin.
- Can be used to treat burns or wounds.
What skin type/conditions benefit from Beta Glucan?
- Acne skin benefits from Beta-glucan greatly because of the macrophage activity which helps to support the healing of and works to decrease scarring from breakouts by increasing skin immunity.
- Aging skin benefits from the removal of scar tissue, remodelling the skin and making room for new well formed cells and increased cell communication.
- Hyper pigmented skins benefits from the removal of scar tissue at the dermal/epidermal junction making way for improved cellular crosstalk which can help improve melanocytes (and general cell) function.
- Rosacea skin conditions benefit greatly as it allows for easier communication between the epidermis and the dermis resulting in improved skin function while reducing redness in the skin because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
Products with Beta-glucan:
- Acne Blend, Anti-aging Blend
- Vitamin A Serums – Clarify, Correct, Renew, Calm
- Refresh, Refresh PM
Treatments that utilize Beta-glucan:
[*]Osmosis Nourishing Facial
[*]Advanced Acne Facial
[*]Rosacea calming facial
[*]Needling Infusion Treatments
[*]Medical Skin Needling
PS Try and source the purest form of this ingredient...John777 suggested Garden of Wisdom (btw, this brand receives great reviews online!!!)....I'm using New Directions Beta Glucan Liquid (which has helped my skin immensely), but is contains additives which are not great at all!! Still searching for a perfect/ all natural/ high potency beta glucan product !!! Please let me know if anyone sources are a great brand!!!