Well while the world is glued to the TV watching the Olympics, I am amazed by the faster-than-a-spedding-bullet pace in which the little pimples on my chin have surfaced and are now healing. The one on the right side seems to have just surfaced and fallen off (does that make sense?) while the one on my left came to a full little whitehead today and popped after my shower this evening. Oh, and silly me forgot to take my BCP yesterday - remembered and took it today - hopefully that doesn't play havoc with my skin...
Roaccutane dosage - 20 mg with lunch, 20 mg with dinner
Skin - Dermatitis on hands is sticking around.
Side Effects - Nil. Had a cracker of a headache for about 5 minutes yesterday but it went away. I don't think it is Tane related.
* Hair - Head and Shoulders Dry Scalp Care Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner (this is great stuff - keeps my long hair shiny and soft)
* Body - Nivea Pampering Shower Oil
* Face - Cetaphil cleanser, followed by Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Moisturiser.
* Lips - Lucas Papaw Ointment (Awesome!!)
* Everyday Minerals Semi Matte foundation just on fading red spots, 2 tiny pimples and around eye area
* Estelle 35ED (generic form of Brenda 35ED)
* Oral antibiotic E-mycin - 2 x 400mg per day
* Zinc (45mg) + vitamin C (250mg) x 2 tablets
* Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula (multivitamin)
* Milk Thistle - 1 per day
Here are some comments made by sports commentators that I'm sure they would like to take back:
1. Weightlifting commentator at the Olympic Snatch and Jerk Event:
"This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."
2. Ted Walsh - Horse Racing Commentator:
"This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother."
3. Grand Prix Race Announcer:
"The lead car is absolutely, truly unique, except for the one behind it
which is exactly identical to the one in front of the similar one in back."
4. Greg Norman, Pro Golfer:
"I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."
5. Ringside Boxing Analyst:
"Sure there have been injuries and even some deaths in boxing - but none of
them really that serious."
6. Baseball announcer:
"If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again."
7. Basketball analyst:
"He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see
it all over their faces."
8. At a trophy ceremony BBC TV Boat Race 1988:
"Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the Cambridge president is hugging the cox of the Oxford crew."
9. Metro Radio, College Football:
"Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."
10. US Open TV Commentator:
"One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each
final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them." " Oh my God, what have I just said?"