Well, since my last update 7 days ago, a lot of stuff has happened, some for the good and some for the bad.
I'll start of with the BAD news
- i've recently got 3 new big-ish spots on the side of my face and I couldnt help but pick them and so two have scabbed - which means more scars.
- two, i think school's going to start stressing me out, as im starting my gcse options this year it means more homework, more concentration, more books to carry. Which is not good; so I think that my spots may begin to get worse but yreally really happy about that and as for my right cheek that's clearing up quite well, but not as good.ou never know.
- three, whenever I'm at school I always eat sugary foods and junky food because they dont have much healthy stuff, so I may get contribute to more spots aswell
But now for the good news
- the spots on my forehead have all cleared up and on my chin, so I'm so happy that I can walk around with my fringe clipped back without being self conscious.
- the lemon routine is really working now. On my left cheek the scarring has completely faded and are so easy to cover with a quick layer of foundation or none at all. And so I'm really really happy about that, and as for the right side of my cheeks that's clearing up a bit too.
- I've sorted out my body clock because I'm back at school and drinking more water, hopefully I'm going to get healthier at the end of all this aswell.
As for products for my face, I have started using moisturizer in the mornings after applying my spot cream. I'm using Clean&Clear Oil Free Daily Moisturizer (I think) and I like it, you only have to put a tiny pea size amount on your fingers for it to get all round your face.
And I have stopped using Eurax and Fucidin H lotion on my cheeks, because I think that using less products is more likely to work and I dont want to go crazy on my face with products at such a young age, so I'm only using SkinOren lotion.
Speaking of over using products, I'm also using my Garnier 3 in 1 Wash Scrub & Mask (as a Mask) less than usual, because it will probably take away all my natural oils of my face and I know that oily skin is good for when you're older and want to have less wrinkles.
Anyways that's all I wanted to say, I'm pretty happy at the moment about my face
Update coming soon.
- 0 comments
- 109 views