ok so I didnt really pay for these things my mother did, but I still fell pretty bad about having to waster her money!!(especially for the things that didnt work whatsoever)
Im pretty obsessed about knowing the cost of EVERYTHING (even things my friends buy) and I hate wasting money....not to say that I don't like buying things I like such as clothing .....I just hate when I have to spend money on something I don't want to doesn't end up doing anything for me.....you know??
1. Photodynamic therapy $600 (didnt work- at least not noticeably without carefully looking at before and after pictures---did make my skin dry and red and really upset me )
2. Skin Tx 6(?) step kit $300 (I would have rather just bought the product I needed insted of the whole 6 steps, things like sunscreen, foaming gel, and astrigent could have been bought at shoppers for way less, and the exfoliator I dont use becuase I am on accutane and I dont think that is a good idea . I only really like the Clarite -hydroquinone cream----so I could have probable got the things I wanted for $100)
3. Acne Facial $90 (UGGG this was the worst experience over, it felt horrible and of course made my face red, I could not stand the thought of someone touching my face. My cheeks are really sensitive and it actually hurts a bit to smile because of the stuff that it beneath my skin, so having someone squeezing my skin made me want to scream. I DON'T think there was any benefit to having this done, but of course my dermatoligist does because she makes money from it)
4. Cover Fx makeup $35 (at first I was pretty mad that my dermatoligist said that my makeup was contributing to the state of my skin (!!!) so she tells me to use something way more expensive that is so thick and doesn't stick to my skin (obviously if it cost more it must be better!!) but now I use it under my regular foundation for more coverage so im not to annoyed that I spent to money)
5. Vivier C E kinerol serum $140 (ok so I haven't bought this yet but I am planning on it... When I looked up the price I was Shocked!! I wasn't expecting it to be soooo much( I was expecting maybe like $50) I am surprised because I was given 4 sample that I think would total up to about 1/5 of a bottle. I haven't seen any results yet(though it is hard to tell), but for some reason I believe in this product and am excited to use it---im hoping it will help reduce scars in their early stages)
6. Vivier Astringent $35 (needed a refill)
7. SKinTX Foaming Gel $40
8. The little things 35 sponges and cotton balls!!
TOTAL so far: $1,270
this isn't a list of everything I have bought just the things that I wouldnt have done/bought if they hadn't been recommend by you know who....(and it is pretty hard to say NO because if I do it pretty much reads "oh I guess you like your skin the way it is and don't want improvement" )