Today is easter and I've been eating some bad stuff like chocolate today. Starting tomorrow i will follow this plan.(In the brackets I write my currents status on all of those things)
- 20mg Accutane when I wake up(been on that aldready for 3 months and still going)
- Shower and wash with OXY face wash(been doing that)
- Multivitamin+omega3(been taking that about 4 times a week)
- No dairy products(been trying to eat few but haven't cut it out completely(
- No white sugars(mostly of that already)
- Exercise 5 times a week(been doing that for 10 years)
- Multivitamin with dinner(somtimes forget)
- Shower with OXY face wash in the evening(sometimes, but now everynight)
- 10% BP before going to bed(4-5 times a week, but now everynight)
- Change bedsheets every 2 days(new)
- Zinc supplement before going to sleep(new)
- No masturbation or sex at all(new)
- No alcohol(don't drink that much anyway)
That's my plan. I will update you with status every day. On day 10 I will review the plan and make changes that might help. Feel free to tell me your thoughts and ideas about possible changes.
My current status:
Face: This is my biggest problem area. My forehead is coverd in acne and I have breakouts there almost every day. I feel some weird feeling in my forehead right now. Probably because of chocolate eating today. Also the cheeks, jaw, and neck are problem areas but I kind of have the chin and upper lip under control now.
Back and shoulders: Minor problems compared to face
Rest of the body: Occaisonal breakouts but currently none.