Melaleuca Clarity Clear Skin Essentials Acne Prevention System Reviews

Brand: Melaleuca

Melaleuca Clarity Clear Skin Essentials Acne Prevention System

Amazing Stuff!

I’ve never used something that treated my skin so so quickly! My skin feels so amazingly clean after using this! I had red spots on my face that usually progress and after using this for ONE cleanse, my face was entirely clear the next morning. I will never use anything else.

Better than ProActive

I'm 22 and still get acne if I don't keep up with a routine. Used to use proactive. First time I used this line my skin felt amazing - clean, fresh and soft. It looked better than it had in a while the next day. With proactive, I was ok sacrificing how dry and flaky it made my skin if it would get rid of the acne. This line has never made my skin dry - it always feels balanced. I would add this warning - if this is your first time using the product, as with any new skin care routine, your skin needs to get used to it. I had been using random products infrequently for a while before I tried clarity. Wasn't keeping up with my skin. So the first two weeks I used clarity, my skin went through the purge. The ingredients in the products cause your skin to slough off and regenerate faster than normal, revealing any blemishes you had going on beneath the surface that you didn't realize we're there. After the purge, my skin looked clearer than it's ever been. I felt comfortable not wearing makeup. It not only clears acne, but evens my skin tone, which proactive didn't do for me. Anyway, this got really long. I love this product. And the quick stick is the fastest working treatment I've ever seen!

I’m so glad you left your review! I’m a 16 year old girl and I’ve besn using this product for two days now and I started freaking out because my skin has never been worse in my life and it runs in my family for us to have pretty bad skin. I was the only one who didn’t get horrible acne. Although I would get little patches at times so obviously I wasn’t used to this. Currently my right cheek is full of pigmented acne and when I mean full I mean from under my eye to my jawline. I’m really hoping it’s all the bad coming out from under my skin and I really hope this product helps

life saver

The products are amazing I had bad Acne problems for years took antibiotic treatments from a dermatologist for years and they would go away and come back even worse and they would never go away completly :( my friend bough the face wash for me and told me to try it so I gave it a try, and I am so happy I did :) my face cleaned in about 3 weeks so I went and bought the entire set. the small pimple zapper is amazing it will dry and make a zit dissapear in less than a day and if you feel it coming and put some on it will stop it from coming out:) the set is really good my face looks bk to how it was when I was young and I couldn't be happier!

Comments

Melaleuca Clarity works great!

I like how clean my skin feels afterwards. Acne is no longer a problem. I love this and the other Melaleuca skin care products I use.

I'm 17 and suffer awful acne

Soothes irritated skin Doesn't dry me out It's sensitive but tough on breakouts It's a regimen You have to figure out what pattern works best for you I just got this product last month and I got a sun burn recently and was terrified what might happen if I used it while my skin was so sensitive! But i toughened up and to my surprise it made my skin feel so much better!

Guest Ashley
Guest Ashley

Cleared my acne Prevents new break outs Works on shoulders/face Easy to use Cheap You have to be a member to buy it, which is a problem if you don't use Melalucca for everything. Peeled my skin the first time i used it. I had really bad acne 7th grade up until the beginning of Freshman year, when I got the whole system after a recommendation. The first time I used it, i used the full system plus the quick stick around my nose. My nose peeled really bad, so I decided to carry it in my bag&use it when i felt a new breakout forming at school. Now i'm in my sophomore year of high school&my skin is clear. I use step 2 in the morning, step 4 at school if needed, and 1-3 at night. It took some experimenting to figure out what worked best for my skin. I would definitely recommend this to a friend, family, strangers, everyone. It's also great how it works no only on my face, but shoulders too.

Guest Joann
Guest Joann

I use the 1,2, & 3 step two times everyday. Everytime I put it on, it leaves my skin feeling clean and great. It prevents my skin from getting oily all day, which is something that no other acne medication has done for me. The first time I used it, I saw results over night! All the acne on my face just keeps getting smaller and the redness is going away very quickly! Step 2 tends to give a minty-burn at first, but it goes away after a bit. Another con would be that when you go out into the sun for a while, you can feel the acne medication begin to moisten up again, leaving your face a bit wet with the mediction, but once you go into a cooler place, the medication will dry up and your skin will feel all nice again. I'm 16 and have acne monstly on cheeks and chin. This product is working wonders on my face. I'd recomend it to you all.

Guest Sara
Guest Sara

this product helped me control my acne. leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. helped me get rid of redness and those painful pimples too. it works grreat! better than anything ive ever tried in the past. im sticking to this.

Comments

none drys out my face it doesnt work! i have been using it for about 3 months and it wont help my acne.

Guest eric
Guest eric

none ruined my skin broke me out with giant zits on my forehead stay away from this thing.

Guest Josh
Guest Josh

Very cheap, compared to Proactive / other acne systems. Works GREAT. Leaves skin feeling refreshed, perfect for the morning. Does not dry out, and works all day. You might need to switch after a year or so when your body begins to reject it. And you need to be a member of Melaleuca to buy it, because it is really expensive on eBay. Amazing product. I began using it 1 month ago. The first time I used the new Quick Stick, all the moderate pimples on my nose disappeared in less than an hour. I am not joking. And that quick stick lasts forever. I am a teenager and I keep it in my locker and use it in between classes because it gets rid of oil too. I use the entire system in the morning, when I get home from school, and before I go to sleep. My acne completely cleared up in 2 weeks and is now flawless. Excellent project.

Guest florent
Guest florent

it works great on me. especially after shaving. it really gives my skin that calming and relaxing feeling. no burning. and it really good after a sun burn. it works great for my skin. not greasy, you got to see my hands, they are woderful. i am very

Guest Reina216
Guest Reina216

I love the way it tingles. Hasn't done much for my skin. Only have used it for three weeks. Did wonders for 19 yr old sister-in-law. Melaleuca has body lotion, Renew, that is wonderful. Helped my daughters eczema, thought Melaleuca's ZAP IT! would work wonders, too. Didn't work for me but may be awesome for you. Though, you have to find someone who sells it or become a member. I get it through my husband's grandmother.

Guest Ali
Guest Ali

Product works AWESOME! I'm 36 and dealing with adult acne. My esthetician recommended it to me and I've been following every instruction. After a facial and deep cleansing, it took 2 days to start seeing an improvement. Product might be a bit harsh and some dryness might occur. Be sure to drink L O T S of WATER! Product is one of the best I've tried, and I've tried EVERYTHING out there.

Guest sally
Guest sally

fairly gentle, heals pimples my face cleared up initially with this product, but after a year and a half, the breakouts are back and frequent, buying the whole system (cleanser, astringent, pimple cream) can be pricey It's a good short term choice. If it works long term for you, great.

Guest nikki
Guest nikki

it helped prevent new ones from popping out, but a few zits popped up a coulpe of times. that's just because i'm a teenager though so if you are not a teenager i might be better for you. this product made my skin feel flawless when i touched it. sure, it made my skin flawless to the touch, but my scars we still there and i think they made them worse.. i've been switching products for a long time and i've stuck to this one because it got rid of most of the new acne. i'm going to stay with it.

Guest janine
Guest janine

Quick, effective and inexpensive daily regimen. The 4-step system does not include a moisturizer. TEA TREE OIL(antiseptic solvent) penetrates deep into skin where it attacks infection. It is also an incredibly soothing SALICYLIC ACID exfoliates and unclogs pores. These products saved my face! My face was raw from other products, which I had to constantly rotate for results. I've had clear soft skin for about 4 years now.

Popular All-over treatments