Maybelline Pure Makeup Reviews

Brand: Maybelline

Maybelline Pure Makeup

Guest Lady of the South
Guest Lady of the South

-clean coverage -flawless if set with a good powder -discontinued I love this i bought to me by a friend who had never tried it and i feel in love with it so i replaced my expensive liquid with this and continued to use my expensive powder which gives it a flawless look after the concealer and powder have set . It doesnt bother my oily skin which is a plus for us shiny gals !! So sad every time we find a product we love they axe it off the market.

Guest Playing_In_Traffic
Guest Playing_In_Traffic

-Safest foundation of found. Didn't seem terribly irritating. -Light(water based), but with pretty good coverage. -Has talc, dimethicone, parabens, and mineral oil. This is the only foundation I have ever liked, but it got discontinued. Good thing-I keep it simple now, anyway, and stick to concealer and a light setting powder. I feel like my acne may have slightly improved after skipping foundation every day.

Comments

-no oily residue -medium/lightweight coverage -seems to temporarily reduce shine -water-based -can cover unevenly if not applied carefully I have oily skin, and this foundation covers well without being too heavy and absorbs some of the excess oil. It matches my skin tone well and stays put for most of the day.

Comments

-doesn't break me out -feels nice and soothing when on -weird shades -dries oddly Although this foundation is really easy to apply I found it dried very weirdly into a powder. I have dry skin so it wasn't an attractive look. It may work well for someone with oily skin though.

Popular Foundation