Maybelline Mineral Power Powder Foundation Reviews

Brand: Maybelline

Maybelline Mineral Power Powder Foundation

Ok

Color selection sucks. More for pinky girls. Good coverage.

Like this!

I have been using this powder for awhile now. It is a great product for the price. If you have oily skin I recommend using this makeup. It is good for when you need touch ups throughout the day. You can find it at walmart, walgreens, and many other drugstores. Where I am from it is around $8-10 dollars.

Comments

Great store brand mineral foundation

Buildable coverage Great for a drugstore product Can give either Light or Full coverage depending how much you apply. The brush that comes with it is not very good - I would suggest buying your own Full face or Kabuki brush to apply :) But the brush is good for emergancies I really love this foundation! To apply it correctly and get the full coverage you should really use your own Full face brush or Kabuki brush to get greater results. I find the one that comes with it would be an okay alternative if it was an emergency if used correctly, with lots of care and time. It only takes me about 5 minutes to apply this all over my face, I like to slowly build up the coverage to a medium-full coverage. You MUST read the sticker (instructions) and packet to understand how to apply it properly to get the best results. Once you learn the trick its really easy to put on without looking cakey or weird. All you have to do is read the instructions and LESS IS MORE~! That rule goes with any mineral foundation.

Comments

-Not cakey -Matte finish -Easy to blend -Price -Didn't clog my pores -I get powder all over my sink every time I use it -Prickly applicator brush, need to use your own For me, this is the best product for a natural, even looking skin tone for the price.

Guest Slim
Guest Slim

*Good Coverage (Buildable) *Light Weight *Cheap *Did NOT cause breakouts (yay!) *My shade isnt always in stock *Harsh feeling Kabuki brush ~I Love it! Its super hard to find my shade (Honey Beige) ~The brush it comes with is too harsh and doesn't blend it well on your skin (used my ecotools retractable brush) ~It didnt break me out at all and I have VERY sensitive/acne-prone skin I say its worth a try ladies!

Guest Monique
Guest Monique

doesn't look cakey,doesn't give breakouts,it leaves your face looking natural and flawless its cheap and doesn't prevent shine i been using this mineral powder foundation for 3 years already and I love it,it leaves your skin looking flawless,and I think its with using :)

Comments

Blended well Nice finish Doesn't look cakey Pricey Small packaging with small kabuki brush Loved this product! It was affordable but the amount it had wasn't worth it.

Comments

-looked like I wasn't wearing makeup -matches skin tone -didn't break me out -easy to apply -if you're wearing a moisturizer or acne lotion that dried overnight when you put it on, it looks cakey and doesn't blend. -messy I think this is worth using. It worked for me but may not for others.

Guest Ti
Guest Ti

covers pimples and blemishes stays on all day reasonable price hard to clean off increases oily skin contains bismuth oxychloride and dimethicone which can clog pores and cause blemishes I bought it because my sister who had recovered from acne prone skin was using it, and it seemed to work fine for her. I had borrowed hers once and used my own brush and the tone of the makeup had blended in well and stayed on all night. However when I wore it in the day, my skin became increasingly oily and it was hard to clean off. I could also see small pimples forming in places which aren't very common for me. So I've stopped using it.

Guest Nicole
Guest Nicole

Blends nicely Feels light Doesn't look cakey Looks like I'm not wearing makeup Healthy glow Messy Cheap brush Best foundation I've tried.

Guest Cailove
Guest Cailove

pretty good coverage nice to apply doesn't cause breakouts nice little brush doesn't prevent shine doesn't last that long little bit messy provides pretty good coverage and didn't cause me to break out - so thats good! :) however, it doesn't prevent shine (which is a big concern for me) and considering what it delivers, its a bit expensive. it didn't work that well for me, but its not bad makeup.

Guest Blanca
Guest Blanca

It blends easily but the coverage doesn't last throughout the day, dont wear it to work. Cheaper than most mineral powders It doesnt wash off easily. It made me break out worse than before I used it. Made my face very oily when i had it on If you have any kind of pimples dont use this product because it will only make it worse. There are better mineral powders out there that wont make u break out

Comments

-looks amazing on -long lasting -feels nice on my skin -broke me out! I loved this for about a week when I started to notice I was getting small pimples all over my face (I rarely get small ones). Once I discontinued using it they went away.

Comments

- Nice, even and buildable coverage - Easy to apply - Stays matte for most of the day - Easy to find - Comes with a little kabuki brush for even application... buffs it on really nicely - It's available at a lot of different places (Target, Woolworths, a lot of chemists, etc.) - Doesn't come in a huge range of tones, especially for people with yellow tones - Doesn't have as much staying power as a more expensive foundation I've been using this foundation for a few months now and it hasn't broken me out to date. I have fairly sensitive skin so I was kind of skeptical about using it, but for a drugstore foundation it is really nice. It goes on evenly and you can build it up for more coverage. Perhaps not as fantastic as more expensive mineral powder foundation, but as somebody who doesn't have a small fortune to spend on makeup, it has been great for me. I have a friend with extremely sensitive skin that breaks out into sores, and I suggested that she should try this one... she has been using it religiously since and swears by it, because it is one of very few products that don't irritate her skin. I'd say it's especially good for people who live in smaller towns and locations that don't have many brands of foundation available that they can actually use without fear of their face turning into a mess. I prefer not to order online because I'm useless at choosing the right shade, and I'm also incredibly impatient.

Popular Powder