Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Reviews

Brand: Maybelline

Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation

Breaks you out!

Background: My skin is pale with yellow undertones, acne prone, oily, dehydrated, has enlarged pores, acne scarring and pigmentation issues. I usually tend to stay away from "drugstore" foundations as they have more harmful ingredients and test on animals but something inside convinced me to try this foundation. After watching countless reviews on YT I decided to pick it up and lucky for me it was on sale for $11AUD. I got this in the shade 110 which fit my very pale skin tone and yellow undertones perfectly! I applied with my beauty blender and set with RCMA no colour powder with NYX matte setting spray. This foundation looked so good on my skin and lasted for hours! I was so impressed and happy. Fast forward a few days into using this foundation and I started getting white heads and blocked pores all over the place. I was so disappointed to realise it was this foundation which was causing my skin problems. Silly me was trying to save money but in all honesty you should spend a little more on your base products as they will be covering your entire face. I'm going back to my cruelty free "higher end" foundations.

Comments

Bad bad foundation

This foundation broke me out so bad and I didn't even know have been using it for a year at first it was just little whiteheads then it became a whole big family pack on my cheeks this foundation clogged my pores and not letting my skin breathe so it causes whiteheads please don't use it guys!

Comments