Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Reviews

Brand: Maybelline

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation

Sucks.

Color selection sucks and heavy feeling.

Comments

Don’t wast your money like I did!!!

I just wish I read this reviews months ago...

I like it?

I have been using Maybelline FitMe matte+pore less foundation for about a month, I started it having worse acne then I do now and I have to say it had no negative affects on me. I'm confused as to why people are posting bad reviews, I found my exact skin tone on a budget! I use the one for normal to oily skin so maybe that's it? But I never have to deal with a greasy face or anything. Of course I don't really wear it outside of school and wash my face after wearing it so I assume that's probably a helping factor. I just recommend you wash your face before and after close your pores with an ice cube before applying and don't leave it on for too long and don't cake it!

Zero Stars

If I could give this product a zero star rating, I would. Buying this product, I thought it would be a good purchase since I have heard and read many great reviews about the Matte + Poreless foundation. I had small bits of breakouts here and there, but I was mainly using it to correct hyperpigmentation and cover acne scarring. It did just so until about a few weeks into use. Within very little time, I had constant painful acne. It wasn't until after a month of using this foundation and adding many more steps and products into my skin care routine, when I finally made the conclusion that the foundation itself was causing my issues. The formula of this foundation is extremely oily, unlike any other dewy or lumi foundation i've owned. This would explain why I, and many others, have found that this product only creates problems instead of "fixing" them. I would suggest to anyone else out there even considering this product to stay away and save your money- this is not a good foundation! Invest your money elsewhere.

Breakouts

Never had acne before, wore this foundation for a couple months and got awful acne!

WORST POWDER EVER!

Used it once and my skin went from 0 pimples to 5 pimples. Seriously worst product EVER! DO NOT BUY THIS PLEASE! SAVE UR SKIN!

Made me break out!!!

Broke out horribly didn't realise it was the foundation as I'd read articles it was the best for acne prone skin.used dermatologica foundation for a year then unwittingly purchased more fit me....guess what? Horrible spots and cystic acne ensued... Stay away from this sh*t haha

so bad for my skin

Ive never had acne up until i started using this product.

NEVER AGAIN!!!

I used to used Urban Decay but wanted to look for something with a bit more coverage and my sister talked me into using Maybelline Fit Me Matte because it was a lot less expensive and the color matched better. Over time I started break out with cystic acne around my jawline plus tiny little pimples that were magnified with the weight of the coverage and relentless pimples on my cheeks that left dark spots. I thought it was just hormonal stress and that I was nearing 30. Recently I switched back to Urban Decay because I missed the feel of the weightless coverage and within two weeks it dried up my acne, cysts, and those tiny pimples along my jawline disappeared!!! I couldn't believe what I had been doing to my skin to save money!!!! When I went in to the Urban Decay store to buy my setting spray my I told the girl assisting me how I switched to drugstore makeup and my acne was so bad and when I switched back to Urban Decay it cleared up and she said the same thing happened to her- she was using Maybelline Fit Me and she got really bad acne! I then told her, 'That's what I was using!!!!!'� NEVER AGAIN!!

Horrific

I'm never buying this foundation again. I been using L'Oréal Paris so I'll stick to it. The only product I used from maybelline is the concealer, highlighter, primer, baby lips and Setting spray.

horrible

All I have to say is this: I was finally rid of my cystic acne (after years) and this foundation brought it all back.

Worst Foundation Ever

You start wearing this stuff and it hides ALL imperfections. After 1 or 2 weeks of using it SOME CHEMICAL in it goes from zero to 100. You go to wash off your foundation one day and start notices your skin peeling. As you apply soap, it BURNS! I thought is was just MY skin! So I kept wearing it to hide PROBLEMS that the foundation was making! I ended up having a rash that peeled so BAD under my chin it left a quarter size black scar. My DR thought it was measles!! I think it makes your skin bad so you can keep using it as a coverage. I now use ALMAY!!!

Terrible foundation

Heard many good reviews and decided to give it a try and was I wrong it broke me out so bad.. worst decision on giving'‹ this foundation a try .

NEVER BUY THIS

I have been using this product for about half a year. Before I started using this product I never had bad acne, I just needed it to cover up my uneven skin tones and freckles. At first when I bought it, it was so nice. But after using it for a while I have found that it affects my skin in many ways. Not even half an hour after applying, it basically mel's on your face. You could be sitting inside, but you look like you just ran a marathon and are sweating. It makes you appear very oily, but that's not all, it also has given me horrible acne. I have been using it very frequently lately (more than I usually would) and I have never had acne this bad, and I have a huge even this weekend and I'm stuck figuring out how to get it to go away. Seriously, do not waste your money on this product (or any "Fit Me" products) , you will be stuck buying all new makeup.

Comments

Will work an hour or two, then leave you looking a mess

Quite a terrible foundation. I've got normal skin and just a few blemishes here and there - not acne-prone at all. This foundation does even out your skin tone, but only for an hour or two, then for some reason it starts to majorly accentuate every pore and imperfection, making you look like a blotchy shiny mess. On top of that, after 4 days of use, I started getting small sebum pimples on my cheeks and chin. It's very cheap, so poor performance isn't all that surprising, but honestly, you'll probably look better bare-faced (unless you need to quickly go to the mall and immediately take your make up off when you get home), otherwise you're risking to ruin your skin.

Comments

The price of usage is to high

I've never had acne before I started using this product. I also have some proof. 6 weeks ago, I stopped wearing the fit me foundation & concealer (just no make up) and my pimples went away. I started using this product three weeks ago again, and guess what? IT BROKE ME OUT. I got 4 pimples on my forehead, one on my cheek and one on my chin. Today I threw it in the bin, even tho a small part of me is still sad to see this product go. It has a really great coverage and it made my face look beautiful.

Red blotches RATING -0

I have used the 120 for awhile & it was fine but then I started to lighting up and went to the 115 & oh my gosh my face was broke out so bad with Big red blotches all around and was kinda burning Sensation to it as well. when I had put it on. My face looks horrible!!!!!! There still not gone for about 3 days now. I thought it was just me

Acne Breakouts

So I've been using this product for about 2 years. I fell in love with the coverage as well as the consistency of it. It goes on nice, doesn't have a bad smell, easy to work with, the dewy kind layers nicely, and the shades are great! I'm shade 120. Those are the pro's. However, the one con of this foundation is far worse than any of the many pro's which is really unfortunate for me since I don't find many foundations I love this much. I began wearing only the dewy for the first year and a half. I got tired of the oilyness of it and how eventually it would wear off. I would wash my face every night, exfoliate, and use an astringent and toner so my skin wasn't oily before hand but it still was too oily and I continued to get severe cystic acne breakouts on my chin and jawline (i always blend my makeup well into my neck) so it's not from anything other than the foundation. So I decided to switch to their matte foundation. Love the full coverage I get from it but notice it fades off rather quickly leaving my acne or small acne scars to show through... After using it for about 6 months I am noticing I am breaking not just MORE but also in places I've never had acne before, my cheeks. All over both sides of my cheeks are small red acne blotches (several of them) Its not like a white head pimple but more like tiny acne and discoloration of my skin. I look more pink than usual. I have two full bottles of each one and am seriously considering stopping the use after reading others reviews of similar issues. I only wear the foundation for 8 hours and wash my face thoughroughly afterwards before bed and before applying my makeup. Inalso use FIT me powder blush. My brushes are cleaned properly, hands are always clean because I'm OCD with that and any other products I'm using have been in my life longer than this foundation and I never had my breakouts get this bad. I'm tired of it. So I personally don't recommend this product to anyone who already has acne prone skin. Once your skin scars from acne it's hard to remove and it's not worth it over some temporary coverage.

Broke me out!

I wanted to love this foundation and want it to work. I heard so many great reviews about the coverage and finish! Unfortunately, it broke me out really bad and it took a while for the pimples to go away. Be careful!

Comments

Works pretty well if you don't have skin issues.

Been buying this stuff for a couple years now and only just realized after going a week without it that it's been making my acne much worse! I really like it but my face will get oily soon after putting it on. I've been on accutane which has helped tremendously but I believe this is just bringing it back. I used to think it was just hormones but I think I've now found the culprit. The Fit Me products do not say non-comedogenic anywhere on them so like the other reviewers here I have reason to believe this is whats causing it. I stopped using this for about 4 days now and right away my skin has started to clear up quite a bit. I also use the powder and concealer so I think I'm going to have to shop for a new set of makeup that won't cause such issues!

Never again

Thought I just had bad skin. I finally realized that this foundation was the cause of my acne issues. Been off it for a week and have had vast improvements.

Would give 0 stars if I could

Worst foundation I have ever used by far. It's supposed to have a 'dewy look' but instead makes your face look shiny and oily. Caused major breakouts just when I thought my acne was improving as soon as I started using it. The coverage is average and wears off in a few hours anyway. Would not recommend to anyone let alone people suffering with acne prone skin.

Save Your $$$

After hearing so much hype about this product, I decided to try it out for myself. I purchased the Matte + Poreless version for my oily skin and used this for about a month. Not only did this worsen my shine, but it also caused cystic breakouts all over my face! For the first few hours after applying this foundation, it did give me medium/full coverage & a matte finish. However, at the end of the day my face was a hot greasy mess despite priming and baking. I'm usually a fan of Maybelline products, but this one was such a complete fail!

Comments

Great covered and matte for oily skin

I finally found a great foundation that covers pores and gives a few hours of matte-ness.

Bad!!!

This was my first time actually buying my own makeup and I was so proud of myself and super happy to try it. The first day I was just trying it out seeing how it worked. On the SECOND day I went out shopping with my friends and put it all over my face. I used it all days when j got home and took it off I broke out. It covers up great but this it NOT a good product. 😓

Popular Foundation