Maybelline Fit Me Foundation reviews

1.5/5 - 30 reviews

Brand: Maybelline

Octinoxate (7%).

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin 3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorophenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Aluminum Hydroxide, PEG 9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides.

Maybelline Fit Me! Liquid SPF 18 Foundation, Sandy Beige 210, 1 fl oz
updated: 09/30/2016 23:05 UTC
Maybelline New York Fit Me! Foundation, 110 Porcelain, SPF 18, 1 Fluid Ounce
updated: 09/30/2016 23:05 UTC

Terrible foundation
Reviewed on August 1, 2017

Heard many good reviews and decided to give it a try and was I wrong it broke me out so bad.. worst decision on giving​ this foundation a try .

NEVER BUY THIS
Reviewed on April 17, 2017

I have been using this product for about half a year. Before I started using this product I never had bad acne, I just needed it to cover up my uneven skin tones and freckles. At first when I bought it, it was so nice. But after using it for a while I have found that it affects my skin in many ways. Not even half an hour after applying, it basically mel's on your face. You could be sitting inside, but you look like you just ran a marathon and are sweating. It makes you appear very oily, but that's not all, it also has given me horrible acne. I have been using it very frequently lately (more than I usually would) and I have never had acne this bad, and I have a huge even this weekend and I'm stuck figuring out how to get it to go away. Seriously, do not waste your money on this product (or any "Fit Me" products) , you will be stuck buying all new makeup.

Will work an hour or two, then leave you looking a mess
Reviewed on April 5, 2017

Quite a terrible foundation. I've got normal skin and just a few blemishes here and there - not acne-prone at all. This foundation does even out your skin tone, but only for an hour or two, then for some reason it starts to majorly accentuate every pore and imperfection, making you look like a blotchy shiny mess. On top of that, after 4 days of use, I started getting small sebum pimples on my cheeks and chin. It's very cheap, so poor performance isn't all that surprising, but honestly, you'll probably look better bare-faced (unless you need to quickly go to the mall and immediately take your make up off when you get home), otherwise you're risking to ruin your skin.

The price of usage is to high
Reviewed on March 21, 2017

I've never had acne before I started using this product. I also have some proof. 6 weeks ago, I stopped wearing the fit me foundation & concealer (just no make up) and my pimples went away. I started using this product three weeks ago again, and guess what? IT BROKE ME OUT. I got 4 pimples on my forehead, one on my cheek and one on my chin. Today I threw it in the bin, even tho a small part of me is still sad to see this product go. It has a really great coverage and it made my face look beautiful.

Red blotches RATING -0
Reviewed on March 1, 2017

I have used the 120 for awhile & it was fine but then I started to lighting up and went to the 115 & oh my gosh my face was broke out so bad with Big red blotches all around and was kinda burning Sensation to it as well. when I had put it on. My face looks horrible!!!!!! There still not gone for about 3 days now. I thought it was just me

Acne Breakouts
Reviewed on November 5, 2016

So I've been using this product for about 2 years. I fell in love with the coverage as well as the consistency of it. It goes on nice, doesn't have a bad smell, easy to work with, the dewy kind layers nicely, and the shades are great! I'm shade 120. Those are the pro's. However, the one con of this foundation is far worse than any of the many pro's which is really unfortunate for me since I don't find many foundations I love this much. I began wearing only the dewy for the first year and a half. I got tired of the oilyness of it and how eventually it would wear off. I would wash my face every night, exfoliate, and use an astringent and toner so my skin wasn't oily before hand but it still was too oily and I continued to get severe cystic acne breakouts on my chin and jawline (i always blend my makeup well into my neck) so it's not from anything other than the foundation. So I decided to switch to their matte foundation. Love the full coverage I get from it but notice it fades off rather quickly leaving my acne or small acne scars to show through... After using it for about 6 months I am noticing I am breaking not just MORE but also in places I've never had acne before, my cheeks. All over both sides of my cheeks are small red acne blotches (several of them) Its not like a white head pimple but more like tiny acne and discoloration of my skin. I look more pink than usual. I have two full bottles of each one and am seriously considering stopping the use after reading others reviews of similar issues. I only wear the foundation for 8 hours and wash my face thoughroughly afterwards before bed and before applying my makeup. Inalso use FIT me powder blush. My brushes are cleaned properly, hands are always clean because I'm OCD with that and any other products I'm using have been in my life longer than this foundation and I never had my breakouts get this bad. I'm tired of it. So I personally don't recommend this product to anyone who already has acne prone skin. Once your skin scars from acne it's hard to remove and it's not worth it over some temporary coverage.

Broke me out!
Reviewed on August 4, 2016

I wanted to love this foundation and want it to work. I heard so many great reviews about the coverage and finish! Unfortunately, it broke me out really bad and it took a while for the pimples to go away. Be careful!

Works pretty well if you don't have skin issues.
Reviewed on June 20, 2016

Been buying this stuff for a couple years now and only just realized after going a week without it that it's been making my acne much worse! I really like it but my face will get oily soon after putting it on. I've been on accutane which has helped tremendously but I believe this is just bringing it back. I used to think it was just hormones but I think I've now found the culprit. The Fit Me products do not say non-comedogenic anywhere on them so like the other reviewers here I have reason to believe this is whats causing it. I stopped using this for about 4 days now and right away my skin has started to clear up quite a bit. I also use the powder and concealer so I think I'm going to have to shop for a new set of makeup that won't cause such issues!

Never again
Reviewed on April 18, 2016

Thought I just had bad skin. I finally realized that this foundation was the cause of my acne issues. Been off it for a week and have had vast improvements.

Would give 0 stars if I could
Reviewed on April 3, 2016

Worst foundation I have ever used by far. It's supposed to have a 'dewy look' but instead makes your face look shiny and oily. Caused major breakouts just when I thought my acne was improving as soon as I started using it. The coverage is average and wears off in a few hours anyway. Would not recommend to anyone let alone people suffering with acne prone skin.