x

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation reviews

1.4/5 - 36 reviews

Brand: Maybelline

Octinoxate (7%).

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin 3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorophenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Aluminum Hydroxide, PEG 9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides.

Made me break out!!!
Reviewed on December 14, 2017

Broke out horribly didn't realise it was the foundation as I'd read articles it was the best for acne prone skin.used dermatologica foundation for a year then unwittingly purchased more fit me....guess what? Horrible spots and cystic acne ensued... Stay away from this sh*t haha

so bad for my skin
Reviewed on December 10, 2017

Ive never had acne up until i started using this product.

NEVER AGAIN!!!
Reviewed on December 2, 2017

I used to used Urban Decay but wanted to look for something with a bit more coverage and my sister talked me into using Maybelline Fit Me Matte because it was a lot less expensive and the color matched better. Over time I started break out with cystic acne around my jawline plus tiny little pimples that were magnified with the weight of the coverage and relentless pimples on my cheeks that left dark spots. I thought it was just hormonal stress and that I was nearing 30. Recently I switched back to Urban Decay because I missed the feel of the weightless coverage and within two weeks it dried up my acne, cysts, and those tiny pimples along my jawline disappeared!!! I couldn’t believe what I had been doing to my skin to save money!!!!

When I went in to the Urban Decay store to buy my setting spray my I told the girl assisting me how I switched to drugstore makeup and my acne was so bad and when I switched back to Urban Decay it cleared up and she said the same thing happened to her- she was using Maybelline Fit Me and she got really bad acne! I then told her, “That’s what I was using!!!!!”

NEVER AGAIN!!

Horrific
Reviewed on November 13, 2017

I’m never buying this foundation again. I been using L’Oréal Paris so I’ll stick to it. The only product I used from maybelline is the concealer, highlighter, primer, baby lips and Setting spray.

horrible
Reviewed on September 9, 2017

All I have to say is this: I was finally rid of my cystic acne (after years) and this foundation brought it all back.

Worst Foundation Ever
Reviewed on September 9, 2017

You start wearing this stuff and it hides ALL imperfections. After 1 or 2 weeks of using it SOME CHEMICAL in it goes from zero to 100. You go to wash off your foundation one day and start notices your skin peeling. As you apply soap, it BURNS! I thought is was just MY skin! So I kept wearing it to hide PROBLEMS that the foundation was making! I ended up having a rash that peeled so BAD under my chin it left a quarter size black scar. My DR thought it was measles!! I think it makes your skin bad so you can keep using it as a coverage. I now use ALMAY!!!

Terrible foundation
Reviewed on August 1, 2017

Heard many good reviews and decided to give it a try and was I wrong it broke me out so bad.. worst decision on giving​ this foundation a try .

NEVER BUY THIS
Reviewed on April 17, 2017

I have been using this product for about half a year. Before I started using this product I never had bad acne, I just needed it to cover up my uneven skin tones and freckles. At first when I bought it, it was so nice. But after using it for a while I have found that it affects my skin in many ways. Not even half an hour after applying, it basically mel's on your face. You could be sitting inside, but you look like you just ran a marathon and are sweating. It makes you appear very oily, but that's not all, it also has given me horrible acne. I have been using it very frequently lately (more than I usually would) and I have never had acne this bad, and I have a huge even this weekend and I'm stuck figuring out how to get it to go away. Seriously, do not waste your money on this product (or any "Fit Me" products) , you will be stuck buying all new makeup.

Will work an hour or two, then leave you looking a mess
Reviewed on April 5, 2017

Quite a terrible foundation. I've got normal skin and just a few blemishes here and there - not acne-prone at all. This foundation does even out your skin tone, but only for an hour or two, then for some reason it starts to majorly accentuate every pore and imperfection, making you look like a blotchy shiny mess. On top of that, after 4 days of use, I started getting small sebum pimples on my cheeks and chin. It's very cheap, so poor performance isn't all that surprising, but honestly, you'll probably look better bare-faced (unless you need to quickly go to the mall and immediately take your make up off when you get home), otherwise you're risking to ruin your skin.

The price of usage is to high
Reviewed on March 21, 2017

I've never had acne before I started using this product. I also have some proof. 6 weeks ago, I stopped wearing the fit me foundation & concealer (just no make up) and my pimples went away. I started using this product three weeks ago again, and guess what? IT BROKE ME OUT. I got 4 pimples on my forehead, one on my cheek and one on my chin. Today I threw it in the bin, even tho a small part of me is still sad to see this product go. It has a really great coverage and it made my face look beautiful.

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clinics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org