Maybelline Dream Matte Powder Reviews

Brand: Maybelline

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder

Cheap Semi-long lasting Sets Foundation Very good coloring Looks good in natural light(first application) Needs about 3-4 touchups a day if you have oily skin More touchups the worse it looks though *Becomes cakey fast Moderate breakouts I do trial and error with a LOT of drug store make-up, I have very oily skin, I have not found the perfect pressed powder yet that stays on all day without needing touchups, but I would give this a 6/10 you have to be light with the application and blend well for good results.

Comments

Looks good Cheap Price Suited my skin tone well gives good coverage made me break out like crazy. I used this along with the dream matte mousse and the foundation itself made me break out incredibly... probably an allergic reaction, which sucked cause I loved it so much. The powder didn't make me break out as much, but I still am. Going to stop using this.

Comments

*This product is very neutral looking. * Really matches my skin tone. *Good Price *It really looks like it was pressed on. * You can notice it. *You can tell that you're wearing it Reccomened if you have oily skin. I have oily skin.. & this works great!!

Guest Amy
Guest Amy

Sets foundation well Looks natural Good Price Breaks me out I gave this a try because I saw good reviews about it. I have been acne-free for months on DK's Regimen, but using this make-up for less than a week gave me five pimples. I'm going to be returning it.

Guest Carissa
Guest Carissa

* Doesn't make me break out * Controls oil * Doesn't oxidize * Great price * Available at most stores * Perfect as a setting powder or primer * Packaging comes with sponge and built-in mirror * A little difficult to get powder onto a makeup brush - sponge is better I have VERY oily skin! Although I can't control it 100%, this is the best finishing powder I have ever used. And it's much less expensive than most other powders. This product is great to set your foundation, but my mom and I actually also use it as a primer too and it works beautifully. I've tried using different makeup brushes, but for some strange reason the powder is very compacted in the packaging, so it's kind of hard to get it on my brush. Does anyone else have this problem? I definitely recommend this. Give it a try and if you don't like it, at least you're out only 7 or 8 dollars instead of 20 or 30 dollars!

Comments

- Gives you a matte look - long lasting - nice finish - Sets makeup good - Great matching shades - Comes with puff and compac mirror - Puff is not the best but at lest it comes with one right? This sets my foundation amazingly! I love the feeling I love the look it gives. It last long and helps keep the shine away. I have very oily skin. I use this with Revlon Colour stay! This powder is a good one especially for the price!!

Comments

-nice finish -long lasting -doesn't break me out -weird shades -not a lot of powder in the package so it runs out quickly This is the best powder I've ever tried. I use it either over foundation or on it's own when my skin is clear.

Comments

Keeps skin matte for hours, matches well, doesn't look cakey, minimizes pores, has a very natural finish, doesn't break me out. Not a lot of coverage, so I use it as a setting powder. I love this. It's honestly probably the best pressed powder I have tried, and I think I'll be sticking with it for a while. I hardly have to touch up during the day, even though I have an oily T-zone. I like to look matte, so I touch up midday, but if I don't, I don't look like a greaseball or anything. Plus, I have larger pores in my T-zone, and this helps hide that. Almost every powder looks cakey on me or oranges through the day, but this doesn't. It's so worth using.

Popular Powder