Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer Reviews

Brand: Maybelline

Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer

Not the best coverage

Green stick covers redness Takes a while to blend into skin/cakey Yellow stick doesn't cover dark spots nicely Doesn't stay on I purchased both the green and yellow concealers and what I've found is that unless it's really hot out and the products are melting a bit, they're really hard to blend onto your skin. I have to apply several coats of the green stick until I see the redness is gone, but by then it looks cakey. Same goes for the yellow corrector. I'd say the worst part has to be that whenever I use it on the redness on my cheeks and then apply foundations, only a few hours later and the foundation has rubbed off my cheeks.

Great. (:

Covers redness Helps conceal any pimple Cheap This is a staple in my makeup collection. I use it after my primer on my zits and on the center of my right cheek where I have scarring. Then, I apply a skin colored concealer over that to help it blend into my foundation better. This stuff is amazing. I use the green version of this and it helps conceal redness perfectly. I would suggest using a concealer brush instead of applying it straight to the skin from the stick to conserve product and to help bacteria from spreading. I also found applying this with a concealer brush cover the zit more. (:

Selective coverage

Cheap Can cover up simple flat marks Can hide dark circles Doesnt cover active acne well Made active acne look worse This was perfect for hiding those pesky little red marks left behind after acne. I didn't have have much luck with the product helping active zits look better I think that it made by active acne look worse.

-263

covers acne spots well creamy hides blemishes none for me anyway only put a little bit on the places you want to put it, then carefully blend. It does not cover well on flaky skin, and for a red face use a green conclear or had with the conclear a green powder to blend together. Got this conclear on sale, so now it's probably $7-11 dollars.

Guest Loz

Covers well. I like using a small lip brush to apply it to blemishes. Hides under eye circles fantastic. Stays on as it's waterproof Contains oils. Great product for coverage of blemishes, red spots and pigmentation, however I don't know that it is the best thing to cover acne when it's not free from oils etc.

Popular Concealer