Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer Reviews

Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer

Meh.

Seventeen did better.

Great Coverage

I've tried every concealer out there and this is the best for me. Apply before foundation on really dark spots, but leave the rest for after your foundation, so you don't overdo it.

Not the best coverage

Green stick covers redness Takes a while to blend into skin/cakey Yellow stick doesn't cover dark spots nicely Doesn't stay on I purchased both the green and yellow concealers and what I've found is that unless it's really hot out and the products are melting a bit, they're really hard to blend onto your skin. I have to apply several coats of the green stick until I see the redness is gone, but by then it looks cakey. Same goes for the yellow corrector. I'd say the worst part has to be that whenever I use it on the redness on my cheeks and then apply foundations, only a few hours later and the foundation has rubbed off my cheeks.

Great. (:

Covers redness Helps conceal any pimple Cheap This is a staple in my makeup collection. I use it after my primer on my zits and on the center of my right cheek where I have scarring. Then, I apply a skin colored concealer over that to help it blend into my foundation better. This stuff is amazing. I use the green version of this and it helps conceal redness perfectly. I would suggest using a concealer brush instead of applying it straight to the skin from the stick to conserve product and to help bacteria from spreading. I also found applying this with a concealer brush cover the zit more. (:

Selective coverage

Cheap Can cover up simple flat marks Can hide dark circles Doesnt cover active acne well Made active acne look worse This was perfect for hiding those pesky little red marks left behind after acne. I didn't have have much luck with the product helping active zits look better I think that it made by active acne look worse.

Guest Just
Guest Just

Good concealer. It fit your skin very well, looks very natural. It not cover dark circles well Well...its good

Guest anabelle
Guest anabelle

cover blemishes and under eye circles creamy blends easily none its a qreat concealer for a druq store makeup

Comments

None - Patchy, cheap coverage It looks okay in bad lighting, but real lighting shows that it is patchy and non covering. Maybe its just on oilier skin, like mine, but this didn't work at all.

-263

covers acne spots well creamy hides blemishes none for me anyway only put a little bit on the places you want to put it, then carefully blend. It does not cover well on flaky skin, and for a red face use a green conclear or had with the conclear a green powder to blend together. Got this conclear on sale, so now it's probably $7-11 dollars.

Guest Loz
Guest Loz

Covers well. I like using a small lip brush to apply it to blemishes. Hides under eye circles fantastic. Stays on as it's waterproof Contains oils. Great product for coverage of blemishes, red spots and pigmentation, however I don't know that it is the best thing to cover acne when it's not free from oils etc.

Guest Alyssa
Guest Alyssa

heavily pigmented, so easy to cover spots none covers blemishes well :)

Comments

none. This stuff sucks. It goes on really thick, and is a pain to rub in. I've used it a couple of times, and every time I ended up washing it off becasue it looked so terrible.

Popular Concealer