Mary Kay Velocity Lightweight Moisturizer

Mary Kay Velocity Lightweight Moisturizer Reviews

Brand: Mary Kay

Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Glycereth-26, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, Nylon-12, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Propylene Glycol, Willow Bark Extract, Salicylic Acid, Laureth-7, Diazolidinyl Urea, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Betaine, Methylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Velocity Fragrance, Sodium PCA, Propylparaben, Sorbitol, Serine, Threonine, Comfrey Extract, Dog Rose Hips Extract, Camellia Oleifera Extract, Coneflower Extract, Sandalwood Extract, Meadowsweet Extract, Chaparral Extract, Golden Seal Extract, Cinnamon Extract, Praline Arginine Glycine, Alanine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid.

Very Light Weight Absorbs Quickly Natural!!!! Gave my skin a glowy airbrushed look! Made it look GREAT! Did not induce acne Kept skin moisturized Great for the Regimen!!!! N/A I love this stuff. Really gave my skin a glowy look. Made it look airbrushed!!!! Make-up goes on smoother, because this smooths your skin as well. Did not leave my skin oily which is a must for any moisturizer I use. Hands did not drag on my skin either during application. No complaints and its a decent price. Remember that with this stuff a little goes a long way.

Guest Sara
Guest Sara

Everything! Really lightweight! Not gresey at all! Maybe hard to find/get when I first heard it was mary kay I was like, "the skincare for old ladies?" but then I actually tired it and I'm SO glad I did!!!! the bottle lasts forever too!!

Guest pinoyako
Guest pinoyako

Lightweight Hydrating Is NOT sticky when I sweat Hard to find No SPF One of the best products I have ever used! I also use the velocity cleanser which works great for me. This moisturizer is very lightweight and it doesn't feel sticky on my face when I sweat. I still have to put sun screen when I go out but that's ok.

Guest Mirm
Guest Mirm

REAL moisturizing. Not any I can think of! (besides the fact it DOES NOT CONTAIN SUNSCREEN!!!!) 'Cept it smells a little weird, maybe that's just me.... I don't know. This works really well for me, but did not work so well for my sister. She has really sensitive skin. I use this moisturizer Morning and night, and it's really awesome! I use it along with Dan's BP, and the Velocity skin cleanser. You may want to use some lotion with sunscreen over it, though, it doesn't have sunscreen in it!

Guest sofia
Guest sofia

light weight hydrating cheap none that i can think of! i have to admit i was a bit skeptical about mary kay, but i have combination skin and i've tried most of everything so i thought, why not. This product is a pleasant suprise, its lightweight and hydrating. it combines well with my foundation and prevents my skin from flaking. i will def. keep using this product!

Comments

-Moisterizes skin -Makes skin have a nice and natural glow None :) I've been using this for well over 2 years and it works great! Whenever my skin is getting dry or peeling I use it and it takes care of all that. I also blend it with my foundation and it helps blend it out and look natural.

-12

-Absorbs oil -Gel consistency -Fragrance free (comes in a fragrance as well) -Affordable -Doesn't feel greasy and oily -Order it online -Can't buy in stores It works great for oily or blemish-prone skin. It is fantastic because it doesn't feel like you have a bunch of sunscreen on your face and does the job of moisturizing your face like you're supposed to. I am in love with this moisturizer and it's the only one that doesn't leave my face oily again after a while. They have had this product at least for 12 years. My acne is moderate to light but that is solely on using great products. My acne used to break out every other day with multiples at a time. Continue to make this product! Thanks Mary Kay!