Makeup forever HD Definition Foundation Reviews

Makeup forever HD Definition Foundation

Alright?

It's a good foundation overall, it doesn't feel too thick on my skin so it doesn't cause any breakouts for me. In fact it's been helping me a little in getting rid of my acne, doesn't feel like it clogs my pores or anything. My sole problem is it has very light coverage which makes sense with it's thin feeling on my skin, it simply doesn't cover much on your skin but helps get rid of minor discolouration like some reddish areas on your face. Other than that it's a pretty good foundation, I usually use a concealer on my red marks to make the coverage better so if you're looking for a lighter foundation that won't really clog, this is a pretty good foundation option.

AMAZING

This is the only foundation I use, it does not break me out. I also find that this actually helps with my acne a little bit. The only downside is that it does not cover acne or acne scars. For that, I use another concealer with this. It's a great natural looking foundation and it has a wide range of shades.

Comments

GOOD

it works for me i like the shade that match my skin and good coverage

It causes ance

After I used it 3 months, it causes many breakouts. Plus, it is very thick to me.

Looks natural, light/medium coverage

I have been using this foundation for 6 months now and my experience has been positive. There is a wide range of shades so one is likely to find a great match for their skin tone. I was on month 3 of the acne.org regimen when I bought this product and by then my skin was almost clear. This foundation didn't irritate my skin. It also feels very light on the skin and looks natural (as if you had no or very little makeup on). However, I'm only giving it 4 stars because of the level of coverage. It's light to medium coverage only, in my experience. If you layer on more coats (2 pumps or more), it's harder to blend and it was almost "orangey" on me. So I only use 1 pump (1 and 1/2 at most) and some hyperpigmentation still shows through. This doesn't bother me too much because I can spot conceal. I sometimes add a drop of jojoba oil or a more "liquidy" foundation to make it easier to blend. It seems pricey ($42 at Sephora) but it will last a long time because you don't need a lot of product when you use it.

Also, I don't use this foundation everyday. I only wear it when I need to be on camera for work once or twice a week. It looks fantastic in photos and video.

Good and Bad

skin Looks flawless in photos Wide range of colours Expensive cakey formula ( I even applied with beauty blender) I think this foundation is pretty decent however i found it to be too cakey on skin ( you can really notice it on pimples) It was more of a medium coverage for me as it doesn't cover dark acne marks with one application which meant building it up and i thought it looked very obvious on these spots. It didn't break me out or at least not that i noticed. I think this foundation is best for special occasions where there will be a lot of photography. On an everyday basis i think this is too heavy and noticeable

High hopes

I had really high hopes for this foundation I was so excited to give it a try. This company didn't have a tone light enough for me so they were mixing foundations to achieve the right color over a sephora. I left the store with not much coverage going on and the makeup felt heavy. I couldn't wait to wash it off. When I did my skin was very irrated and zits were to follow. Bummer thank hid sephora has a good return plan

Guest Lala
Guest Lala

-good color selection -great coverage -flawless application -lasts all day -broke me out badly -hard to wash off -expensive When I 1st picked up this foundation I was n love it's so hard to color match me n this matched pretty well I got compliments on my skin but after about 2 weeks I noticed my face was breaking out really bad my skin hasn't been the same since using it

Comments

It can cover up my acne Gives an illusion of clear face Does not give an all day coverage Even if i re-apply this product it is worth not seeing how severe my acne is.

Popular Foundation