MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Reviews

Brand: MAC

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish

nice

i love mac product i love the color and finishing lookand this does not cause me to breakout.

Niceee!

Makes you look human again Not cakey Buildable Expensive $$$ Brings back warmth after neutralising with a full coverage foundation

Guest NewYorkGirl
Guest NewYorkGirl

Gives a natural finish Goes on easily I like it a lot - is is a nice finishing touch (apply lightly!), and gives a bit of a warm glow to my complexion!

Guest theMiaomi
Guest theMiaomi

natural coverage not drying gives me tiny bumps on my forehead I would only use it on my cheeks. it feels nice on my face but sadly it does not work on my forehead.

Comments

Light coverage if thats what you're looking for Does not break you out Perfect glow There are many different types of MSF It's MAC My shade was a little orangey on me (light-medium) but I probably just bought the wrong shade I'm an NC20. I love MAC I use this as my setting powder and it has never cause me any issues except my color is off when heavily applied. Love My MSFN.

Guest LoveJoy
Guest LoveJoy

Does not cause breakouts Light Gives a warm look Lots of product in container No mirror in compact Instead of using typical powder, I use MAC Skinfinish over my foundation. It's very light weight and gives a warm look to your face. I have acne prone skin and this does not cause me to breakout. I would recommend this for sure. It's not heavy and doesn't feel like makeup.

Popular Powder