M.D. Forte Glycare Cleansing Gel for Oily Skin with Glycolic Acid Reviews

Brand: M.D. Forte

M.D. Forte Glycare Cleansing Gel for Oily Skin with Glycolic Acid

clears up acne COMPLETELY! Especially the cystic big kind! Resurfaces my skin also drastically lightening my old acne scars like nothing else did. A little bit dying since I use it ever day but I use a clean & clear moisturizer with salicylic acid in it right after and my face doesn't feel the least bit dry. This stuff is a god send. It literally saved me. I ran out of this last month and didn't get anymore because of financial issues. My acne had returned covering my entire face and after only 4 days of using this stuff again it's all GONE. It's a miracle in a bottle pretty much.

Guest Jennifer
Guest Jennifer

It does a great job of lightly resurfacing the skin. My literally feels clean after use. Is a bit drying and my skin feels taut after use. I use this every other day and apply moisturizer after using this product. I like it and I would buy it again.

Guest Amy
Guest Amy

It dries out pimples well and prevents big cystic type of breakouts. It is harsh on skin...skin feels really tight and wrinkly after using. For me, the cons outweigh the pros.

Guest Lililu
Guest Lililu

Dries up oily skin and dries out zits. I have been using this stuff for almost three years, and every time I run out and don't get around to ordering my next bottle, I break out. Then, as soon as I start using it again, I clear up.

Popular Exfoliating