Lush Tea Tree Water Reviews

Brand: Lush

Lush Tea Tree Water

Best one so far

I signed up here just to review this product. I've been using this for over 2 months and it never irritated my acne prone skin. I love how my skin looks after it dries out. It tightens my pores and mattifies my skin at the same time. It doesn't really cleanse my skin though. It's more of a mist than a cleanser. I'm giving it 5 stars because by far, it's the best toner that I have tried.

Good Toner for Oily/Acne Prone Skin

I have oily/acne prone skin and I use this toner directly after washing my face. My face is slightly less oily througout the day. I like this toner because it is made with tea tree oil, among other ingredients, and contains no alcohol, other than limonene which is derived from essential oils in the toner. I highly reccomend that you spray the toner onto a flat cotton round and apply to your face. I noticed a clear difference between applying it with a cotton round vs spraying it on my face - when I spray it on my face, it appears to have no effect anymore as my face would still get oily. This toner is also a little drying, so I reccomend to moisturize soon after you apply the product. I'd also like to note that this does not irritate my skin whatsoever.

Good toner

This toner really helped my skin when it was at its worse. I had some bad moderate acne/cystic acne and now it's getting milder. My only complaint is that it was drying but that was probably was from me not moisturizing at that time. I stopped using it because I wanted to adventure out to try a skincare line and with consistent products. But I may pick it up again for when summer hits. Overall I do recommend this for acne/oily/sensitive skin!

broke me out

I was excited about this! smells good, felt nice and it's refreshing. I started using it and my face got so ooooo oily for some reason. I have oily skin anyway but this was bad. after about 3 days of use I started getting little whiteheads in places I haven't had them in years. all other reviews I've seen are positive so I'm probably in the minority here, but I will not use this again.

Comments

Good toner for mild/moderate acne

I actually feel that this is working. When I apply it, my skin looks dewy and beautiful. Although I haven't seen any improvement of my cystic acne (severe) on my lower cheeks, my skin in general just looks much better, less oily, my blackheads disappeared. I'm using it for only a week, so I'm excited to see if it's eventually working for my cystic acne as well, in a couple of months.

Calming

I really like that this has such a short ingredient list and doesn't have as strong of a smell as a lot of tea tree products. My skin typically hates tea tree oil, but something about the way Lush used it in this toner (distillation rather than straight up oil) is actually calming on my skin rather than irritating. It has definitely helped reduce redness and is also somewhat hydrating. I prefer to spray a few pumps and then apply it all over my skin with my hands rather than using the spritzer. Really great during the disgustingly humid summers down south!

Great toner, no sting

As someone with oily skin who's cycled through many toners that just sting and hurt whatever open acne wounds are on my face, this product is a godsend. Not only is it refreshing and cool to feel and use for my skin in the hot climate I live in, it also does wonders in limiting my breakouts. I prefer directly spraying it a few times onto my face and rubbing it out since it doesn't seem to work as well with cotton balls as my previous toners. A large bottle is $15, and will easily last me several months even though I use it twice a day.

Good Toner

Good toner, helps with redness. Not sure about acne. I love anything by lush.

Comments

A must-have for breakouts!

This stuff is amazing! After only one use i could see the redness on my chin fade by the next morning. It heals current spots while killing bacteria to prevent any breakouts in the future. It also helps with evening out skin tone. I just spray it right on my face (make sure your hands not too close to your hand or you'll get too much on) making sure I have an even layer on my whole face. I use it right after cleansing and exfoliating, then moisturize. It's good for people who have sensitive skin because it's so gentle and doesn't contain alcohol like most toners. I personally don't have sensitive skin but my best friend does, and that's her opinion. Also, its vegan friendly!! (just like everything else at lush)

Lush just know

I have been using this after cleansing with Lush's Fresh Farmacy soap/cleanser and Ultrabland as a makeup remover, I haven't had a breakout since (I only started this regime two weeks ago and I normally wake up with multiple new spots). It's light, antibacterial, cheap, smells wonderful and does the job. Highly recommend in conjunction with Fresh Farmacy.

Comments

lasts FOREVER! nice bottle which more toners need to be in one of these. smells nice smooths skin calms skin can't soak your face in it. (might make you break out) This stuff lasts a long time, I got mine back in....july of 2011 and still have quite a bit left. Unlike other tonners where it barely lasts you a month. (why I stoped using Acnefree). So don't let the enitial price stop you from buying it because it'll last a long time and a good value. note: Do not just spray on your face like other tonners. It'll be to much and could make you break out. So what I do is I apply it to a cotton pad or tissue, then dab it on my face. Keeps it nice and thin on your face. :)

Popular Over-the-counter treatments