Lush Mask of Magnaminty Reviews

Brand: Lush

Lush Mask of Magnaminty

mixed feelings!!

I have been using this product for about a week and a half, every night before i go to bed. I can say I really did like the feeling of the mask at first. It felt cooling and refreshing, but as I have continued to use this I notice a more burning sensation on my face. I'm not sure if it's because it's a mint mask. Sometimes it doesn't even feel like anything is on my face and then sometimes it feels like its burning a bit. I can see that it has reduced pimples on my forehead, but I didn't really have anything on there before. I don't really know if it broke me out or not but I noticed that I did start getting a bump just next to my eyebrow and a couple of new small pimples around my mouth area even where I had been applying the mask to prevent breakouts. I usually get acne breakouts on my cheeks, I slapped this stuff on every night for a week and it didn't do much but I can see my acne reducing right now. I'm not sure if it's helping my skin or doing nothing and I'm just breaking out as usual. Other than all that I think it might not work for me but it might work for you I've seen loads of reviews from people saying it's their holy grail. Not to mention this cost me $26 AUD for something that doesn't really work. Overall I think this mask is really refreshing and it does smooth out your skin, doesn't really do much for me but it might for you!

Comments

I like it but my skin does not

I bought this after it being recommended to me by my sister and at first I really liked it. The mint in it really cools your skin as its drying and the particles in it help exfoliate your skin nicely and after washing it off my face was really soft and smooth. unfortunately for me my skin doesn't seem to like it very much, as for the next few days after using it I break out on my forehead a lot more than usual. I gave it a couple tries because I really wanted it to work out but my skin just wasn't having it, which is a shame because it felt really nice to apply. I would suggest giving it a go even though it didn't work for me because it was very relaxing and who knows it might work better on your skin.

Comments

The best mask for looking fresh

I have used this during bad acne breakouts and during red scarring and it seems it works for everything. Now, it doesn't get rid of anything overnight, but I always seem to think my skin is calmed down, looks more fresh and has a more even skintone afterwards. I have very sensitive skin so I only use this every other week. I have tried both and the non self-preserving one works best for me. And I love the minty smell!

A nice Treat

I've used this mask a couple times now and I love the smell and cooling effect it gives my face but I don't see that it does anything for my acne . It doesn't dry them out or make my less inflamed. Im not sure if thats because I haven't used it enough or what though. I would still say its worth using to pamper yourself but I wouldn't go to say it helped clear up my skin.

Disappointed!

I have dry, acne-prone skin. The mask smells nice, feels refreshing and doesn't dry me out, leaving my skin soft. The only issue: it BREAKS ME OUT LIKE CRAZY! I see new painful pimples appear as soon as I wash it off. I have very troubled skin at the moment and I hoped this would help with blackheads and inflammation, but it really disappointed me and made my skin even worse. I'd recommend this anyway to someone with generally good skin because of how soft it feels afterwards, but it is surely NOT for me!

Nice.

I love that it's natural. It has a cool, minty feeling on your skin, it mildly exfoliates, and it really does give you a fresh, deep clean feeling. It can be a bit thick/clumpy, but mixing it with water helps alleviate that and allows it to glide onto your face smoothly.

Great !!

I bought this mask & it has worked VERY well! I picked at tiny bumps on my forehead (... not a good idea) and put this straight on it, really helped with the redness and inflammation. I also used this as just a normal cleanser after not washing my face for 2 days (... also not a good idea) & I got tons of compliments of the radiance of my skin. Someone even said it looked like I have been at a facialist! I don't have super active acne but I do have diet-induced conjested bumps on my forehead at the moment and this seemed to help them. Great for sensitive skin and didn't break me out :)

Comments

Best Mask I've Ever Used!

I've bought tons of face masks in my day and never really liking any of them. I have sensitive skin and usually they just irritate my problem even more. I usually use my own homemade honey mask, however it takes a while to see results with that. This mask feels cool and refreshing on my skin and it deep cleans really well! It helps heal problem zits very fast and also help lighten post-acne marks. The best thing about it (Other the delicious peppermint smell) is that it doesn't dry out the skin. It leaves it super soft w/o needing a ton of moisturizer. Pros: Deep cleans, helps breakouts, fades post-acne marks. Con: Its very messy

Guest Me
Guest Me

Brilliant for smoothing skin, getting rid of marks, clearing up spots! Smells of mint chocolate chip icecream (and feels a bit like this too!) It cost me £3.something which was cheap considering I bought the small pot and theres loads left still! you'll need a moisturiser. Really happy someone recommended this to me! My cheeks are baby soft and smooth with no marks or spots (I haven't seen these results since I used quinoderm, except quindoerm gave me EXTREMELY dry skin so I had to stop using it - dry skin+still some spots = not good, and this doesn't dry my skin like quinoderm does - probably because the moisturiser I used is compatable with the product - I used celestial also by LUSH my advise is use it in the shower in the evenings (wet your face, towel dry it, put on face mask, wait 10 or so minutes, wash off and do your normal hair washing routine) and then get out of the shower and moisturise!

Guest ClassyBroad
Guest ClassyBroad

Smells great, feels great, leaves skin smooth and refreshed, evens out skin tone Expensive, anybody who sees you with it on freaks out because of the vibrant green color(but it's kind of funny to scare people, so maybe that's a pro!) This is a nice mask for really, really mild blackheads or sensitive skin. It won't really help clear up other forms of acne. But it sure does feel nice.

Popular All-over treatments