L'Oreal Pure Zone Skin Relief Oil-Free Moisturizer Reviews

Brand: L'Oreal

L'Oreal Pure Zone Skin Relief Oil-Free Moisturizer

Guest Amy
Guest Amy

The best lotion ever for perfect matte skin all day. At first when using burned a little, but skin grows accustomed and it doesn't burn after awhile. I wouldn't say it does or doesn't do anything for acne, but I don't have too much of a problem with it. It's worth it, for how perfect it works. I can't live without this stuff.

Guest hilda
Guest hilda

It works almost immediately. my acne has cleared and my skin looks even toned. the best thing next to magic! nothing. its hard to come by in Kenya thou can L'Oreal do something?I used it for 2 months last year then it disappeared, then i found it again this year and have stocked for the next 2 months! Must buy if you have skin issues!

Guest Sam
Guest Sam

I don't know if this product didn't work with other people but what I know is that this product is the only one who helped me to clear my face from the Acne !! thanks to L'oreal for making this kind of products!! and I don't care if the product does not smell good what I care is the quality of it !!like how it works and this one works very well to me!!

Guest sexy D
Guest sexy D

i love this product. it worked really well for me. In about two weeks i was cleared of all acne. i cant think of any. my problem is that the product is hard to get in tobago. best moisturizer ever

Comments

It felt really good and my skin looked great after I put it on They stopped selling it, so its very hard to come by Its great

Guest Rikka
Guest Rikka

it's trying! it's taking long! gotta try everything til something works!

Guest CHIANN
Guest CHIANN

WORKS GREAT FOR ME,JUST HAVING A HARD TIME BUYING IT LOCALLY. NONE EVERYBODY'S SKIN IS DIFFERENT ,JUST FIND SOMETHING THAT WORKS

Guest Michelle
Guest Michelle

no breakouts, smaller pores, smooth baby-butt skin cant really think of any i have to say that in my whole life this is the only thing that has ever really worked for me. i had flawless skin until they stopped selling this in the market. ever since i stopped using this my face has been going downhill, and i know that this product helped me because i actually felt and saw the difference in my skin when i used to use this product, especially after waking up in the morning. when i used this i had no visible pores, smooth baby skin, and nOo pimples (maybe the occasional one or two from hormonal changes) but my skin became a disaster after i stopped using this. i hate myself for doing that!! but i will start again and order it on amazon first thing =) this product has definitely worked for me and i loved it

Guest sonny boy
Guest sonny boy

helps clear my skin...makes my pores smaller, minimal..renews and rejuventes skin cells! great product from loreal dries and tightens my skin...and the prize-so expensive! recommended to many desperate people who are plagued with these nasty, horrifying acne.. this product can help resuscitate your confidence and self-esteem.. yet again, the prize!!!

Guest Emily
Guest Emily

It does help clear up some little pimples It makes my face feel kind of sticky. I'm also have problems with too much oil now. I think it's also making me get some more pimples. Well, I would recommend this product if u have little pimples and no scarring. It's 1 of those products.

Comments

I used to have very bad acne until my doctor prescribed ro-accutane. Although this drug does have side effects, it changed my life. I started using the 3 step programme in oct 2002 and it is brilliant. I have recommended it to my friends and family. It is brilliant.

Comments

No dry skin, makeup goes on well with it Best moisterizer I've used, just upgraded to the pure zone pore target(makes pores smaller). If you have dry skin this is good for you.

Comments

i hope this works for me because naotbhing really works all the way

Popular Moisturizers