L'Oreal Pure Zone Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Brand: L'Oreal

L'Oreal Pure Zone Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser

When my son came home from spring brk, he purchased some at a local retaiiler here - said his roommates use it and is very effective. He has done the Accutane route for about 3 years with no results. Purchased for me and my daughter yesterday, it really leaves yours skin feeling very clean and at work. Already after second application, my skin does seem pretty dried out. Besides the acne control, purchased the sensitive skin line as well - might have to alternate. IT IS AVAILABLE EVERYONE!!! Found it in my local discount store in NE Ohio - so it is back on the shelves. Never heard of this before, but by looking at the reviews, certainly hope this is our last purchase line attempts of many promises. Otherwise, check the Loreal site - you can order directly from them - believe it is $6.99 online.

Comments

it is a awesome product the only one that has worked on my childs acne. i want it back, please

Guest lisa
Guest lisa

AMAZING!!! only cleaner that worked. everyone call loreal and ask for it back if enough people want it back im very sure they will bring the line back!!!!! they stopped making it call loreal and ask for it back if enough people want it back im very sure they will bring the line back!!!!!

Guest DezaRay
Guest DezaRay

LOVE IT!! I have adult acne and this was the ONLY stuff that worked! Not even Proactiv worked for me. Good Price too! *****Go on Facebook and search "Loreal Pure Zone" and sign up so we can get them to hopefully bring this great product back!!!**** SOOO MAD they don't make it anymore This was a great product as many of you have stated before and I don't get why companies pull great products off the shelf. It was a great price for a great product.

Guest Amanda

it works great, you don't need a lot so it lasts a long time! Also, it's very affordable. The fact that I cant find it anymore! Biggest con ever!!! For a long time I had an acne problem and this was the only product that worked for me. Other con might be for me is if I didnt use both then I had the chance of a breakout. Because I can't find this product even to this day I had to find an alternative. I started using the Apricot Scrub for any dead skin and to smooth out my skin. Also, I was scared to switch too much out of my Loreal Product comfort zone so I went with the Pink LOreal Toner. It actually worked out great. Seems the toner is the key to not having breakouts. So for anyone out there who wants an alternative, try those two. St. Ives invigorating scrub and loreal pink toner. My brother, mom, and myself used this product and would buy out that whole shelf when they started selling out of it or not stocking it anymore and now I can't find it. I refuse with a new baby to pay anymore than a shelf price for this product especially with THIS economy. PLEASE PUT THIS BACK ON SHELFS!!!!

Guest Veronica
Guest Veronica

Wonderful product. I dont have acne but I use it anyway. Originally purchased it for my son, it worked wonders for his break outs. I love most Loreal products that I have used. I was able to buy in bulk at a local discount store for awhile. They have since run out. Now I'm trolling the internet for it. Found 6 bottles, free shipping on [link removed]. You can also find some on amazon, but it gets pricey. I was originally paying about 3 or 4 dollars for this. Now I'm paying $6.50 online. If Loreal does not restate this product I will have to find something new. Any suggestions on alternatives would be great. I really hate to switch. I just love the way this stuff makes my skin feel.

Guest Ann
Guest Ann

Workswonders None Buyit

Guest Jen Whittaker
Guest Jen Whittaker

This worked very well, but now I can't find it anywhere. Can't find it anywhere Why has all the stores stopped carrying this? Or why was it discontinued?

Guest Emily
Guest Emily

This is amazing, I have never come across such a good product. My skin glows I can still get my hands on thefirst two steps but the 3rd step I have been told has been discontinued! Very sad Use this and you will never turn back.

Guest Nicole
Guest Nicole

LOVED this product ... started using it in college (had moderate acne) and it helped my break-out skin immediately (still have light acne)! When I do get my hands on this product and use it, it helps greatly! discontinued and I am very, very sad. BRING IT BACK, PLS! Went to Turkey on vacation and FOUND IT over there! In new packaging and what not... immediately bought some for even cheaper than when it was in the states!

Guest Susan
Guest Susan

It's the product that worked with my skin - finally was happy with something that really worked!! I cannot believe this product is being discontinued!!! The ONLY product that does what it's suppose to do - It Works!! - I am so pissed - This is just crazy um..yeah let's just stop making something that works and people are buying..........hmmm does that make sense? Please BRING it Back - Loreal we are begging you PLEASE Bring the PURE ZONE PRODUCT LINE BACK!!!!!!!!

Comments

my face never looked better when I used this product! My acne went away and even my dermetologist asked what I was using. Now that they discontinued this product, I save the little bit left of what I have for when my face looks bad. I CANT BELIEVED THEY DISCONTINED IT!!!! AMAZING. they should bring this product back.

Guest Ivana
Guest Ivana

This product is one of the best i have tried. I work in a Cosmetic retail store and i have tried many but the Loreal pure zone was the only one that actually gave me results. I never had pimples or large amounts of acne but due to exams i did and i needed a quick and easy way to get rid of it. and loreal pure zone was the answer. it is worth the try, trust me. it does what it says and u can see results instantly even i was amazed but it worked and its keeping all bacteria and oils out of my face and keep my skin clean, pure and revitalized. I love it, its worth the go and money. yo wont look back.

Comments

I know, this product was paramount to anything else you can buy over the counter. I only used the step 2 astringent and it kept my skin free and clear. I faithfully used it for over 2 years. Now it's extinct :( However, you can still get it...I just google the words "loreal pure zone" and there it is...you just have to pay alittle more for shipping but it's worth it!

Guest Rein
Guest Rein

I have been using this product for just over 3 days, and I already see improvements. I finally found this prouduct!!!after reading the comments!...!..! I really hope that that this product clear all of my acne... I haven't seen any just! I really hope that this product really works. And when the bottle gets done, I want to continue to purchase the product.!.!.

Guest Amanda

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED IT! The ONLY product that worked for my skin. Not available anymore and that's TERRIBLE. I NEED THIS PRODUCT BACK!

Guest Stephanie Crawford
Guest Stephanie Crawford

I found that by using the Pure Zone product my skin was much cleaner. My face was clearing from Acne and I was upset when I could not find this product in my area. I can't find this product line anywhere. I want this product back on the shelf. I have even tried the Pro Activ and it is not nearly as good as the Pure Zone. My niece and I are very angry that a product that worked so well is discontinued.

Guest Cindy
Guest Cindy

works great never found anything elsde like it. I can't find it. I love this product I can't believe it's been discontinued they should of spent more money on advertising. I've tried other products but nothing else comes close.

Guest Nathan
Guest Nathan

Works when used with all three products ie: Cleanser + Toner + Moisturizer This line is now discontinued by L''Oreal in some countries, mainly the USA. I work for L''Oreal Australasia where this product is still available. The reason why this product was discontinued in the USA was due to tough competition from many other Acne based solutions. While the product did sell well across the USA, it did not meet sales targets therefore was discontinued. It is still available across Australia & parts of Asia where it does sell very well, currently it is performing past sales targets and does not look like it will be discontinued anytime soon. For those of you in the USA, online would be the only option for you to purchase this product. L'Oreal has other Acne solutions available in the USA, however they are more expensive and do require you to purchase a full set. (This choice was made to compete against Proactiv's line)

Guest Ruth
Guest Ruth

I searched and searched and finally find this product 4 years ago in AZ. Was fianally able to locate it at one grocery store about half an hour away. Now it has disappeared. Please L'Oreal, put it back into production. Limited and now lack of availabilty. Would buy a case if I could find it.

Guest ashley
Guest ashley

i am so pissed that this is no longer avilable!!! does anyone know where you can find it!!!

Guest Kiran
Guest Kiran

Loved it! Made my skin flawless Cant find it anywhere EXCEPT at certain duty free shops on the border of canada :( I wish they sold it everywhere..not happy that its impossible to find!

Guest Gina
Guest Gina

Excellent product, It raelly works Too Expensive in my country I totaly recomed it

Guest Janet
Guest Janet

It is the only cleanser that keeps my skin zit free I cannot find the product anymore. I would buy it if I could find. Now I am stuck with a face full of pimples.

Guest Kash
Guest Kash

This is the only product that worked well on my face. It calms my skin down and I can be pimple free and not use anything else on my face. Why was this product discontinued? This was the only one that worked well on my skin. Carry this product back. This product really works and I really liked using it. Please carry it back on the shelves

Popular Liquid