L'Oreal Pure Zone Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Brand: L'Oreal

L'Oreal Pure Zone Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser

When my son came home from spring brk, he purchased some at a local retaiiler here - said his roommates use it and is very effective. He has done the Accutane route for about 3 years with no results. Purchased for me and my daughter yesterday, it really leaves yours skin feeling very clean and at work. Already after second application, my skin does seem pretty dried out. Besides the acne control, purchased the sensitive skin line as well - might have to alternate. IT IS AVAILABLE EVERYONE!!! Found it in my local discount store in NE Ohio - so it is back on the shelves. Never heard of this before, but by looking at the reviews, certainly hope this is our last purchase line attempts of many promises. Otherwise, check the Loreal site - you can order directly from them - believe it is $6.99 online.

Guest lisa
Guest lisa

AMAZING!!! only cleaner that worked. everyone call loreal and ask for it back if enough people want it back im very sure they will bring the line back!!!!! they stopped making it call loreal and ask for it back if enough people want it back im very sure they will bring the line back!!!!!

Guest DezaRay
Guest DezaRay

LOVE IT!! I have adult acne and this was the ONLY stuff that worked! Not even Proactiv worked for me. Good Price too! *****Go on Facebook and search "Loreal Pure Zone" and sign up so we can get them to hopefully bring this great product back!!!**** SOOO MAD they don't make it anymore This was a great product as many of you have stated before and I don't get why companies pull great products off the shelf. It was a great price for a great product.

Guest Amanda
Guest Amanda

it works great, you don't need a lot so it lasts a long time! Also, it's very affordable. The fact that I cant find it anymore! Biggest con ever!!! For a long time I had an acne problem and this was the only product that worked for me. Other con might be for me is if I didnt use both then I had the chance of a breakout. Because I can't find this product even to this day I had to find an alternative. I started using the Apricot Scrub for any dead skin and to smooth out my skin. Also, I was scared to switch too much out of my Loreal Product comfort zone so I went with the Pink LOreal Toner. It actually worked out great. Seems the toner is the key to not having breakouts. So for anyone out there who wants an alternative, try those two. St. Ives invigorating scrub and loreal pink toner. My brother, mom, and myself used this product and would buy out that whole shelf when they started selling out of it or not stocking it anymore and now I can't find it. I refuse with a new baby to pay anymore than a shelf price for this product especially with THIS economy. PLEASE PUT THIS BACK ON SHELFS!!!!

Guest Veronica
Guest Veronica

Wonderful product. I dont have acne but I use it anyway. Originally purchased it for my son, it worked wonders for his break outs. I love most Loreal products that I have used. I was able to buy in bulk at a local discount store for awhile. They have since run out. Now I'm trolling the internet for it. Found 6 bottles, free shipping on [link removed]. You can also find some on amazon, but it gets pricey. I was originally paying about 3 or 4 dollars for this. Now I'm paying $6.50 online. If Loreal does not restate this product I will have to find something new. Any suggestions on alternatives would be great. I really hate to switch. I just love the way this stuff makes my skin feel.

Guest Emily
Guest Emily

This is amazing, I have never come across such a good product. My skin glows I can still get my hands on thefirst two steps but the 3rd step I have been told has been discontinued! Very sad Use this and you will never turn back.

Guest Nicole
Guest Nicole

LOVED this product ... started using it in college (had moderate acne) and it helped my break-out skin immediately (still have light acne)! When I do get my hands on this product and use it, it helps greatly! discontinued and I am very, very sad. BRING IT BACK, PLS! Went to Turkey on vacation and FOUND IT over there! In new packaging and what not... immediately bought some for even cheaper than when it was in the states!

Guest Susan
Guest Susan

It's the product that worked with my skin - finally was happy with something that really worked!! I cannot believe this product is being discontinued!!! The ONLY product that does what it's suppose to do - It Works!! - I am so pissed - This is just crazy um..yeah let's just stop making something that works and people are buying..........hmmm does that make sense? Please BRING it Back - Loreal we are begging you PLEASE Bring the PURE ZONE PRODUCT LINE BACK!!!!!!!!

Popular Liquid