L'Oreal Pure Zone Pore Tightening Astringent Reviews

Brand: L'Oreal

L'Oreal Pure Zone Pore Tightening Astringent

it was good

i used this product and want to continue using it but nowhere to found

As expected

Didn't have any particular effects from this (neither positive or negative). Makes your skin feel fresh for like a minute or two afterwards but that's all. I like the smell. I'm not sure I would recommend this cause you can find better ones for the same price.

User152894

Neutral

No positive result, no negative. Slight tingling after application and left skin feels cleaned. But no cure for me

Guest Sibere
Guest Sibere

Due to severe Acne for some 12 years my skin was left with open pores and damaged. This product has been the only one that worked effectively to stop the oiliness and VISIBLY REDUCED THE PORE SIZE, my only problem here os finding a supplier so that I could get more bottles, that's why I am online trying to find a supplier where I can get more of it Highly recommended and effective to reducepre size and tightening of skin Sibere In my case None 10

Guest laura
Guest laura

it made my skin dry..and it stings a little bit i dont now yet

Comments

Cheap and Works wonder! Hard to find, hope Loreal wont discontinue See it? Dont wait, buy it before its gone!

Guest Lindsay
Guest Lindsay

I love the product but it's not in the market anywhere. I want to continue using this product but it's no where to be found. I checked all over the place but I guess it's discontinue. I want to buy it please let me know where I can find it.

Guest Laura
Guest Laura

It seems to get all the excess makeup off my face after i wash it, which is a good sign. It also makes my skin feel smooth and soft. After applying it, my skin felt sticky and kind of filmy. It looks shiny and instead of being dried out it seems to be too moisturized (and i normally have dry skin). My face feels cleaner when i go over it with a water-soaked cotton ball after. it might work for a lot of people, but i think i could find a better product for my skin.

Guest Lisa
Guest Lisa

Works really GOOD! I've used it for couple of months and it made my skin much cleaner and smoother, then I ran out of it and couldnt find in stores anywhere, so I didnt use for a month or so and my skin became much worse. I ordered online again not in stores, looks like discountinued not sure for how long it will work, but will keep using it

Guest Cynthia
Guest Cynthia

With a vigilant routine, it works well to clear the skin up. Just be patient as it may take a few days after starting a regime for it to have real effect. But that patience really pays off. Been using it twice a day for a year and my skin is awesome! Not for sensitive skin. but the sting does go away after a while as your skin adapts. Get it - but only expect results if you keep to a good and simple skin routine. Cleanse, tone and moisturise. It's my skin care mantra and it works with this toner.

Guest Megan
Guest Megan

I've used this stuff for years and it has kept my skin completely clear. I use the scrub every day and the astringent at night. It's the only thing that has worked consistently on my skin and I have 0 breakouts and healthy clean skin. Hard to find. I've will probably start ordering online- which can be a few dollars extra but if you buy a bunch of bottles it's totally worth it for me. Use it. With a good moisturizer you can combat the dryness that might happen and really control awful breakouts. Buy the scrub to use with it. I love this product. I've tried everything else that seems similar and NOTHING worked. I would recommend this to any person with combination skin.

Guest Rachel

IT works and is affordable! Hard to find! Perhaps this item has been discontinued! :( I use to break out on my forehead quite frequently. Every time a pimple would start to go down, another one would come and take it's place and the blemishes took forever to fade. I started using the 3 step product 3 years ago and my skin has been wonderful. I did find that the astringent can sting a bit. The lotion is great too! A little goes a long way! Use too much and it will hurt and cause your skin to dry.

Guest Bafuguly
Guest Bafuguly

Its gooooooood I cant find it anymore Buy it. It works like its supposed to. If your a sensitive little sissy with oily skin and bad breath its not for you. But if you want clear skin this will do the trick.

Comments

Makes skin clear and make it feel clean, healthy, and vibrant. It sometimes stings after use.... But I got over it because I knew it was just doing its job. Its a great product and is tottaly worth the money. IT WORKS!!! I used to have tons of big blackheads, lots of white heads, and BIG BULKY pimples. Now...my face is smooth, clean, all whiteheads are gone, and I only have 2 red zits...and they are sooo not big. I use this with clean and clear continuous acne wash.

Guest Rachel

Almost instantly made my skin feel 100% cleaner and smoother:) none It just works, it's affordable, everything in the product line works completely!

Guest Chace
Guest Chace

Very affordable, clears up skin and keeps it clear for long periods of time, it just plain WORKS Sometimes hard to find, not recommended for people who have sensitive skin The PureZone system has kept my skin clear for two years now. You just have to be vigilant enough to use all three products twice a day. I would recommend using a Benzoyl Peroxide cream on spots. You just have to remember to use ALL THREE (cleanser, toner, and moisturizer) parts of the system and follow the system consistently (preferably twice a day) if you want to see results. I have referred friends to the PureZone system and they've had really good results with the product line too.

Guest sara
Guest sara

It was at the first time,it dries up all pimple tho My face started to turn red,itchy and more pimple.I felt like i just came out from suana do not use this product if you hava sensitive skin.

Guest Sunshine
Guest Sunshine

It helped me clear my pimples/complexion and all but it like took FOREVER before it started working. i've used the 3 steps since May last year and it could be better but hey, It sure beats the way my face looked before i started using it. The cleanser dries the skin, it is kinda harsh as it makes my skin feel all peppery and itchy. Also, it's kinda pricey. I have been using it for about a year now and it has imporved my acne condition but it still hasn't taken care of it completly. It did however, clear my sisters acne condition TOTALLY and COMPLETELY. So, i'd keep using it but suggest L'Oreal research into improving it's efficacy.

Guest yuri
Guest yuri

I've started to use this product when I became having an oily skin. In almost a week, the oiliness reduced significantly and now I use it sometimes, just when acne appears, and in few days, I can notice the acne fading away and so the redness. if you have a sensitive skin, it can be a little irritating

Guest Tiago
Guest Tiago

I love this toner. I am using it and it is the only product that can take my blackheads away!! It smells a little bit bad

Guest Stefjo
Guest Stefjo

I have tried different kind of facial cleaner, until one of my roommate had those and I tried those. My face look so much better, more healthier, I usually have break out but they are gone. Where can I find them???

Guest Liz
Guest Liz

This stuff is amazing! no cons :) I used to have really bad skin with many pimples, they are gone now :). I don't use the whole system (i use different cleansers). I use this toner twice a day, followed by Happy derm(L'oreal too). My skin just glows. I'm glad i've tried this products, i don't even want to switch to anything else.

Guest anonymous
Guest anonymous

(do i have to say any? it just works well WHEN you use the whole treatment TOGETHER) also quite cheap. been lots of places, its like, what, 2.99 RM i think... there are only cons when the whole treatment that includes this product isnt followed the way it should be this product always works, BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE FREAKIN PRODUCT LINE! MUST USE THE CLEANSER,ASTRIGENT,MOISTURIZER AND BLEMISH GEL TOGETHER. OTHERWISE, YOU GOT THOSE STUPID PROBLEMS, eg omg my face got soooooo dry after using this, UGH worked for a few days then some ugly stuffs appeared, etc... oh and the price, i kinda forgot how much it cost, so i did an estimate, sooooo plz dont get mad if i got the price wrong :)

Guest Sara
Guest Sara

Does help with pores a bit. That's about it Terribly drying and didn't help with acne. The drying made it worse Not worth the high price at all.

Popular All-over treatments