x

L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation reviews

2.4/5 - 5 reviews

Brand: L'Oreal

L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Nylon-12, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Gluconate, Perlite, Magnesium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Made me break out BAD
Reviewed on December 23, 2017

This product made me break out BAD. I bought this as a cheaper alternative to my usual Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation and I completely regret it. I have badly acne prone skin but wash my face ever day with a benzoyl peroxide based cleanser and had a pimple-free face until I started using this foundation. It sinks deep into pours and clogs them creating white heads quickly. STAY AWAY if you have acne!

not impressed
Reviewed on December 16, 2016

Awful product if you have dry/flaky skin. It will settle in any flaky bits or dry patches, making them more visible. It also doesn't stay matte if you have even slightly oily skin normally. Coverage isn't that great either.

Breakouts!
Reviewed on December 4, 2016

Dry, super sensitive, acne prone skin. I wore this three times, and I realized I got small colorless bumbs every time I wore this everywhere on my face. The finish is beautiful, I wanted more coverage though. It was a pain letting it go, but the fact that it broke me out is such a big deal for me. My prescription acne treatment got rid of them but that does dry out my skin.

Combination acne prone skin
Reviewed on October 30, 2016

I have been using this foundation for ages, and I mix shade 101 with 104 to get my perfect color. With acne prone combo skin, this doesn't help the skin, but it doesn't hurt it. I wear it to school 5 days a week, and I love the medium coverage. It gives a nice finish without feeling super heavy.

Oily Skin with Dry Patches
Reviewed on May 26, 2016

Having combination acne prone skin is the worst. When you need to find the right foundation it is truly a process of trial and error. Ultimately I have very oily skin with a couple of dry patches here and there. I also follow a strict regimen for controlling my acne so it is hard to find a foundation that looks good on top of that, plus keeps my face matte and my dry patches camouflaged.

This L'oreal Infallible foundation is gooooood stuff. They call it a "demi-matte" finish which basically means it controls oil but doesn't leave your face looking like a cracked desert floor. I would say it is a solid medium coverage that can cover up small breakouts. It is easy to apply (I think a brush is best) and it stays on for my whole work day (about 8-9 hours). Although my skin still gets oily, I pretty much just blot with a little sheet and my foundation still looks good. It doesn't cake or look melted off plus I love that it comes in my shade cause it is hard to find pale foundations that suit me.

For a drugstore foundation it is on the pricier side, but it does last me a good couple of months (3-4) if I use it everyday. Definitely one of my go-to foundations.

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clicnics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org