x

L'Oreal Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser reviews

2.7/5 - 15 reviews

Brand: L'Oreal

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Coco Betaine, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract (Peppermint), PEG 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid), Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Pentasodium Ethylenediamine Tetramethylene Phosphonate, Menthol, Polyquaternium 47, Fragrance.

doesn't work
Reviewed on September 6, 2017

Cleanser doesn't work then i researched and i got dermalmd acne serum that will help clear up some of the worst acne. I got it right before a big interview and it cleared the acne on my forehead right up. Also took care of the oil on my face really nicely, so i felt confident when talking to my interviewer. For the price dermalmd is a great product for chronic acne sufferers.

Made my acne so much worse
Reviewed on June 20, 2016

This worked great for my mom, but it was much too harsh on my acne prone skin. Every time I used it, I could expect to wake up with another dozen pimples the next day. If it were possible to give a product 0 stars, I would

by EmilyLexis on 05/06/2017 08:51
Maybe you should try the one made for sensitive skin. There's a couple of formulas out there.
Love it forever :D
Reviewed on June 10, 2014

This product is really awesome. This cleared all my acnes and its marks like magic. I have tried so many acne treatment face washes, creams etc but some made my face more worse, some are very itchy, some are very dry. But this loreal go clean orange one is awesome and helped my face to be back. Now I never get acnes and even my skin color has become toooooooooo good.. Love you Loreal go clean :D

Love it
Reviewed on November 8, 2013

This is the best thing ever, i litterally cannot live without it. no other facial wash thing helped me. im just going crazy right now because i dont have anymore and i cant find it anywhere >.<

Tiera, San Diego, CA
Reviewed on August 15, 2012

Excellent gentle cleanser for clearing up acne!

justacitygirl, new york
Anonymous
Reviewed on November 5, 2011

Don't buy this product. It was horrible on my skin. It gave me a rash, dried out bumps on my skin which were really hard to get rid of, and dried out my skin with huge patches. Horrible product.

adina, dallas, tx
Reviewed on October 24, 2011

it cleared me up and made me break out again even worse than before i had used it! i don't reccomend it!

Reviewed on August 9, 2011

This product is pretty good, but not exceptional. I still break out about once a month and usually have at least one blemish on my face. I do believe there are better cleansers out there.

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clicnics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org