L'Oreal Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser Reviews

Brand: L'Oreal

L'Oreal Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser

doesn't work

Cleanser doesn't work then i researched and i got dermalmd acne serum that will help clear up some of the worst acne. I got it right before a big interview and it cleared the acne on my forehead right up. Also took care of the oil on my face really nicely, so i felt confident when talking to my interviewer. For the price dermalmd is a great product for chronic acne sufferers.

Comments

Made my acne so much worse

This worked great for my mom, but it was much too harsh on my acne prone skin. Every time I used it, I could expect to wake up with another dozen pimples the next day. If it were possible to give a product 0 stars, I would

Maybe you should try the one made for sensitive skin. There's a couple of formulas out there.

Love it forever :D

This product is really awesome. This cleared all my acnes and its marks like magic. I have tried so many acne treatment face washes, creams etc but some made my face more worse, some are very itchy, some are very dry. But this loreal go clean orange one is awesome and helped my face to be back. Now I never get acnes and even my skin color has become toooooooooo good.. Love you Loreal go clean :D

Love it

This is the best thing ever, i litterally cannot live without it. no other facial wash thing helped me. im just going crazy right now because i dont have anymore and i cant find it anywhere >.<

Guest Tiera
Guest Tiera

My skin is a weird combination of very extremely oily and then gets randomly and severely dry at times. I love this product because it isn't super potent and will dry up your skin, it's a gentle cleanser that with the help of the handy little scrublet will get the bacteria out of your pores and allow your skin to breathe and heal in a short amount of time. The only thing that I had trouble with this product recently was finding it on store shelves. I hope it hasn't been discontinued! Excellent gentle cleanser for clearing up acne!

Guest justacitygirl
Guest justacitygirl

Scrublet was cool Dried Skin Out,Left Patches Of Dead Skin! Smells Funny 'nuff said

Comments

-Scrublet -Made me break out -Gave me little bumps, a rash, and irritated my skin. -Smells horrible -Dried out my skin Don't buy this product. It was horrible on my skin. It gave me a rash, dried out bumps on my skin which were really hard to get rid of, and dried out my skin with huge patches. Horrible product.

Guest adina
Guest adina

.got rid of my acne at first . made me break out even worse because my skin became immune to it after like a week it cleared me up and made me break out again even worse than before i had used it! i don't reccomend it!

Comments

None break out worse! Terrible product

Comments

Doesn't dry out skin Scrublet Kept me mostly clear Washes well Still broke out from time to time Seems not to fight oil This product is pretty good, but not exceptional. I still break out about once a month and usually have at least one blemish on my face. I do believe there are better cleansers out there.

Comments

Scrubber! The product was awful. but I really like the scrubber It worked for a little bit of time, then my skin became immune to it very quickly.

Comments

The scrublet that comes with this product is AMAZING! I use it with Dan's cleanser and it helps to remove all dirt and makeup from my face. Dan's regimen works, but i still had a few breakouts every now and then. This scrublet has helped to eliminate those breakouts, and if I do get a pimple, it clears up quicker than before I started using the scrublet. The actual scrub is awful. If you have sensitive skin or bad acne, do not use this scrub, it is too abrasive and will cause more breakouts. You should buy this product, keep the scrublet, then throw the rest away. Use the scrublet with your own cleanser, it works great and feels great. You also won't get the oil from your fingers on your face. (tip: scrub gently, there is no need to scrub hard)

Guest Kim k.
Guest Kim k.

It was absolutely great! Fast, simple and it leaves your skin fresh, smooth and silky. I had no pimple the first time I used it! Great!! Cons ? What cons? I was skeptic at first when I was at the store but I bought it and I absolutely do not regret it! You will not too! I guarantee it!! FANTASTIC!!!

Guest doesnt matter
Guest doesnt matter

nothin terriblee! made my skin burn! didnt help my acne! i got a rash on my face! dont buy it!

Guest Jamie
Guest Jamie

It tingles and makes your face feel good the first use.Other than that there is none,well it also got rid of the oil on my face.Bot look at the CONS. after it got rid of the oil my face was so dry and tight. Also I got rashes,and red spots on my face. The product sucks dont buy it and waste ur money dont.

Popular Liquid