Lever 2000 Special Moisture Response Bar Soap, Anti-Bacterial Reviews

Brand: Lever 2000

Lever 2000 Special Moisture Response Bar Soap, Anti-Bacterial

Guest janey
Guest janey

FOR THOSE PEOPLE BELOW ME SAYING IT WAS DISCONTINUED, I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW IF YOU GOOGLE THE SOAP YOU CAN BUY IT AT ZUCKERMAN PHARMACY...ITS LIKE 3 BUCKS...JUST GOOGLE THE SOAP AND ITS THERE I HEARD IT WAS VRY BAD TO USE ANTIBACTERIAL SOAP IN THE LONG RUN

Guest Steve
Guest Steve

Good antibacterial without excessive skin dryness, pleasant scent where is the product now? I started using this one winter while suffering dry skin issues. Solved that and other problems in nothing flat, so I continued to use the product year round. Why would a company take a product off the market when it worked? If it was more difficult or costly to make then why not just increase the price? Many who used it would pay a premium to get the product.

Guest Emily
Guest Emily

My husband loved this soap, and we too had heard that anti-bacterial soaps were the best for keeping skin clear. However, recent studies indicate that there are many health reasons why one should stay away from anything "anti-bacterial." [link removed]

Guest Joe Corrado
Guest Joe Corrado

feels great and works to perfection cant find it As a young man going through college having acne was a pretty stressful time. I looked for a good soap for such a long time, trying different brands constantly. Around 1999 at the age of 25 I was still having acne problems. My dermatologist reccomended trying Lever 2000 Anti Bacterial soap. Until that day I never even heard of Lever brand soap. I must say, after using Lever for 2 weeks I seen a considerable difference. I continued to use it and continued to see a difference. It was such a dissapointed when I was unable to find this product any longer. Still to this day I am constantly looking for a good anti-bacterial soap to buy, unfortunately none of them compare to Lever 2000. Please tell me why this is off market? I just don't understand why you would stop making it out of nowhere. Thank you so much.

Comments

+great scent; +keeps pores uber clear; +does not overdry, but does not leave an oily film. -NO LONGER AVAILABLE (AARG)!!!!!!This stuff was amazing at keeping skin clear, free of clogged pores, whiteheads, blackheads, etc. and it was soooo cheap!!! Many dermatologists swore by this stuff!! Bring it back on the shelves, please!!!!!!!!!! Great, effective and simple product that no longer exists:(

Guest Carol
Guest Carol

This soap works GREAT!!! Nothing - except that it is no longer available!!! Why did you guys discontinue the antibacterial? My dermatologist recommended it for my life-long acne and it helped to clear it up in no time! I can't find another soap on the market as good as this one - especialy one that is unscented. PLEASE bring it back on the market!

Guest Heather
Guest Heather

Leverl 2000 Antibacterial helped a lot of people. Obsiously - have you seen this message board? None, except it is no longer available. I used Lever 2000 (at the recommendation of my dermatologist) for my hydradenitis supperativa - (boils) aka CHRONIC DISFIGURING ACNE for YEARS. The soap was absolutely fabulous. I too contacted the maker and begged for it to be put back on the market. The fragrance was GREAT TOO!! I received a packet of coupons. Great - that helped. NOT! PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!!

Guest Kelie
Guest Kelie

This was the only soap my family used. My little girl gets boils on her and this was the ONLY soap that prevented it!!! I'm trying Dial Antibacterial now but it doesn't work as good and her boils keep coming back!!! PLEASE put this product back on the shelf!!!!!!! This soap was recommended by her pediatrician and it is the only thing that works. Please don't let a little girl suffer!!!

Popular Bar