Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lemon Juice (applied topically) - Reviews

Lemon Juice (applied topically)

• Community Links

• Diet & holistic health
      293174 posts and topics
pizzahut88
lloydd

lvcheather
haha are you serious? your an acne product troll, id put my money on you working for big phama

loljas
Ouri
Rsmith123

Friend28049597259785
I think what you should do is stop using it because it will irritate your acne more and it will cause more breakouts. Instead use a tomato. It is effective!

jennai01

Iruu
I am crying because of my acne scars:( loose my confidence level:( does it really work for scars :( usually people post fake stories on social sites

Jamie with a problem
ParisSeychelles
phantomBoy

tingkai37
paigers

spotsndots84
aren't you suppose to wash off the lemon juice after 10-20 min with cold water then use a moisturizer and sun screen?

JLopez

• Community Links

• Diet & holistic health
      293174 posts and topics

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes