Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lemon Juice (applied topically) - Reviews

Lemon Juice (applied topically)

• Community Links

• Diet & holistic health
      293174 posts and topics
Emilly

ClassyDollar
Use straight lemon juice from the store and put a lot on your face keep on using it for another week and use daily and if you don't see the a change then you should try something else if you have severe acne then I recommend seeing a dermatologist but make sure before application you wash your face if it burns it's a good thing hope this helps.😊

Emilly
oh lemon juice.. okay thanks :D

Dorsorne
Did u buy lemon that was already squeezed in a bottle or do you squeeze the lemon yourself?

Nikkiiscaramel
Use raw lemon..or 100%lemon juice....most lemon has additives that's take away from lemons detoxification

SophiaLZ
Honey is a moisturizer so maybe your skin doesn't like that. Try just water and very little lemon and leave it on for a couple of minutes. And no a burning sensation on your face doesn't always necessarily mean it is a good thing. I was just using water to wash my face for a while because if you look up a list of bad ingredients that could be in your face washes and make up even I it says noncomedogenic. There are thousands.

Tyieshah

ChelseaOllie
I found this treatment through Pinterest! I'm trying to eliminate all of my eczema scars, but Pinterest said to apply juice for some minutes(didn't specify, so I did 5 minutes) and wash it off, I see everyone else has been doing this process overnight? Which routine is best for results?

Lol98

skinexperiment
I'm a light skinned Indian as well, and your description of your skin sounds almost exactly like mine. I had the same problem as you in the beginning, but then I diluted the lemon in juice and kept it on for 10 minutes the first day and then washed it off. I kept on continuing until I would put it on straight from a lemon and leave it on overnight. Then, I would wash it off and put on sunscreen. It worked like a charm! Then my acne came back because I stopped doing that and started eating a ton of junk food. But I'm doing it again and I'm seeing results! I use honey and lemon to exfoliate my skin in the morning and it works pretty well!

Theycallmenasty

Iruu
I am crying because of my acne scars:( loose my confidence level:( does it really work for scars :( usually people post fake stories on social sites

Hannah2810

icantseemtofindmolly
no it doesnt have to sting, it hardly does when I use it. Your skin just might not be so sensitive.

shivanidarji
It helps to add honey. It works just as well.

ShearGenous
Try Glycolic Acid 20% solution and follow manufacturer's direction, Tune Up is a good brand, don't spend over $20-25 per bottle

Rose92
please get in touch with me, I'd like to talk to you about your acne experience, what you do now etc. (my email is [email protected][link removed]). I would appreciate it.

shivanidarji
Hi @Rose92 I cannot see the rest of your email, but I have just posted my update #2 and it is a lot different from my old regimen.

Jenny155
Hi, thanks for the review :) do you think lemon would work on leg scars too? I've got loads of them :(

shivanidarji
Jenny155, I applied lemon on the scar of a mosquito bite and it lightened within days so I'm sure this will work on leg scars too :)

chocoholicteen
Would it help in clearing acne scars that I gained by popping my pimples!? Actually, I usually get those pus filled,cyst like BIG pimples..So I had a habit Of popping them (removing the white hard part of the pus from the root) thinking that it would reduce their occurrence! Please please help me out! Would lemon suffice? Is there any other natural thing that I can try?!

ChelseaOllie

myah11

Rose92
Did the acne/face go redder after apply lemon for the first time? I just tried it for the first time held the lemon on my face for 15mins, it did burn but when i took the lemon off my face had gone even more red :/

Rajiv01

mimitos
I agree with what you are doing. I did the same thing and noticed changes. :)

Really?

ClassyDollar
You should use it it's not bad for your skin it works great

Amonet

Isagani
Its really work for you?.. thats nice.. im using also pure lemon juice, to remove my bad pimple scars.. after washing my face with soap before go to bed i'll wipe my face with towel until dry and then i apply pure lemon juice, squeezed in bowl and then the juice I'll apply with cotton?.. thats correct? .. what should you do? please help thanks ;)

acnefighter2014

Starlight sparkle

• Community Links

• Diet & holistic health
      293174 posts and topics

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes