Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lemon Juice (applied topically) - Reviews

Lemon Juice (applied topically)

• Community Links

• Diet & holistic health
      293182 posts and topics
Nikkiiscaramel

Iruu
I am crying because of my acne scars :( loose my confidence :( does it really work for scars?

lifnisanders

Nikkiiscaramel
Do u watch what u watch what u eat??are u excersing regularly bc those things matters most when ur an acne sufferer like myself..noticed that once I changed my diet..drink more water (sometime with lemon in it) put lemon just on my fave every other night...bc every night made my oily skin dry and peel..and I use shea butter the other nights and saw a major difference

willywonkacandy
thanks. what im trying to say is that it worked on my ance scars in two weeks but then came back lighter and i havent seen no results in 2 months.

zhrh

willywonkacandy
how long have you been using it for? i used ot for 2 months and still no reaults from ance scars. i only saw results the first two weeks

zhrh
Hey, I'm on my second month as well. My acne scars didn't fade completely but at least it's not as bright red/brown as before. I think for old acne scar, it'll take longer for it to fade or dissapear, I'm anxious for all of mine to dissapear but I guess patience is what we both need. Haha

andrew69
hey, what's your status did the scars went away , waiting for your reply

Chloe123

Iruu
I am crying because of acne scars :( loose my confidence level :( does it really work for scars?

mixed mami
btw dont apply lemon juice where you have an open wound! its gonna burn badly!

mixed mami
btw dont apply lemon juice where you have an open wound! its gonna burn badly!

MsAlanis
Do you put the lemon juice on your scars only or on your entire face? Never tried it but I've been breaking out recently. Thank you.

mixed mami
@MsAlanis sorry for the late reply and yes i just applied it to my whole face bc im lazy and just want to get it over with but it shouldnt matter if you apply it to your whole face or on your acne marks, just make sure no lemon juice gets on any open wounds thats on your face :)

Hellooooo
Sarah Hu

Iruu
I am crying because of my acne scars:( loose my confidence level:( does it really work for scars :( usually people post fake stories on social sites

ll19677

ss328

ll19677
I get a product called bye-bye blemish from Ulta. It helps a lot, almost overnight. Also, make sure you're drinking plenty of water and adding lemon may help.

SirSanchez
Try " SKIN RENEW DARK SPOT OVERNIGHT PEEL" by Garnier this product worked for me! Like it really did! Now I'm also brown skin so I'm almost 95% sure you also will get amazing results. You use it at night and when your wake up a little of the stuff goes to long way so don't pump more than a few dots and smear it all over your face and hold your hands over your face allowing them to almost create heat it emulsifies it better into the skin in my opinion do it for 2 weeks TRUST you will see results! And your 30day mark will be amazing!

Sapan agrawal lala

mixed mami
if you have sensitive skin, you can add rosewater to dilute it but i prefer to only use lemon juice by itself! :) and yes, keep it on overnight! i recommend doing this at night because you dont want to go out in the sun with lemon juice on your face as your face will become sun sensitive! hope this helps! :)

ClassyDollar

NervousSupply
Do you use it in the morning or just at nighttime before you go to bed ..?

NervousSupply
Do you use it in the morning or just at nighttime before you go to bed ..?

• Community Links

• Diet & holistic health
      293182 posts and topics

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes