Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lemon Juice (applied topically) - Reviews

Lemon Juice (applied topically)

• Community Links

• Diet & holistic health
      293176 posts and topics
KrazyKevin
Kambo5192000

Roasssanna
Hi, I am trying to get rid of a scar by my mouth and I am using lemon juice to lighten it. Do you think I will see the same results? Thank You

estabillojanelle14
CholeThePirate
pp.patchara

Iruu
Scars

Joselyn
MelissaGarcia

Chloe123
How did you cure your acne may i ask? :) In my opinion, i would NOT use this. Try aloe vera instead. my red marks completely disappeared with 2 months of aloe use. However, lemon does work. Its just irritating. I used lemons on my scars and it got rid of the marks in 2 weeks, however, instead my skin became sensitive and i got more acne.

Eddie2711
hey chloe, did you use natural aloe vera directly from the plant? or a cream from over the counter?

RickeyDo
Dilla logan
oyinkan98
rajn

Badtogoodskinguy
You gotta be careful, you are at that tender teenage age. You should only use this remedy only 2-3 times a week. Trying only leaving the juice on for only about 10-20 minutes only and then rinsing it off. And never forget to moisturize thoroughly afterwards, because the lemon makes your skin dry.

MountainMash
Don't listen to Badtogoodskinguy.He is really dumb.Clean your face and moisturize ur face so breakouts don't happen .I have acne too on my right face side.dont use lemon or anything acidic because it is harmful.use cucumbers and steam ur face..

raamkozijn

Djoqim27
But does it heal the dark spots?

• Community Links

• Diet & holistic health
      293176 posts and topics

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes