Lancer Retexturizing Treatment Cream with Glycolic Acid 10x reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Lancer

Lancer Retexturizing Treatment Cream with Glycolic Acid 10x

Water, Glycolic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyacrylamide, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Glucoside, Squalane, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Ubiquinone, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Linalool.

Lancer Retexturizing Treatment Cream with Glycolic Acid 10x

Love this but it's so pricy $$
Reviewed on October 17, 2017

This product was the first product that introduced me to Glycolic Acid (AHA). This has a 10% Glycolic Acid(AHA) strength and this can be use before or with your lotion. A little does goes a long way. When I first used this I did felted a tingle and itch on my skin but nothing crazy, it only lasted abit. I used this at night and after the first night, I notice my skin texture was smoother. It didn't do much to my acne but they did looked more smooth. After 2week of using this, I notice that there was no new acne, my pores were smaller and the blackheads around my nose were diminished. Now I do want to repurchase it because it does work great on my skin but the price on this is abit crazy, this cost $88 for 1.7FL OZ. Because of the price I did some searching and found acne.org, which also has a product with the same amount of AHA 10x. I just placed my order and I really hope it work as well as the Lancer one. I will update this review once I do recieve and use the acne.org AHA product.

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clinics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org