x

La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF 50+ Fluid Ultra-Light with Perfume reviews

4/5 - 1 review

Brand: La Roche-Posay

La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF 50+ Fluid Ultra-Light with Perfume

Aqua/Water, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, Silica, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Zea Mays Starch/Corn Starch, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Triazone, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Isododecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dodecene, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Isostearyl Alcohol, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, PEG-8 Laurate, Perlite, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 407, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Silylate, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Tocopherol, Triethanolamine, Zinc Gluconate, Parfum/Fragrance.

La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF 50+ Fluid Ultra-Light with Perfume

Consistent but a brush of Canola
Reviewed on August 19, 2017

Maybe the title is confusing but let me explain. Overall, not really a bad sunscreen for me. I have combination skin, mostly oily in my t zone on my forehead and dry round the chin and cheeks while also dealing with moderate cystic acne with a bunch of lil whiteheads. When using this it absorbs very quickly into my skin after my moisturizer, it does a good job of keeping me from getting burnt and mostly stays on my face without fully greasing me up like the bottom of a lasagna. Except it does get oily around the t zone of my forehead, making my makeup somewhat declutter and show off the quality discolouration I have and somewhat gets into my eyes. Other than that it keeps my pimples from getting inflamed even more and doesn't cause me to get fresh new bad lil whiteheads on my face. Just be sure to use a thinner layer where you're more oily around and I can tell you it won't do you any harm.

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clicnics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org