Klear Action Acne Treatment System Reviews

Brand: Klear Action

Klear Action Acne Treatment System

I took dark spots off my skin. My skin was beautiful. I really works, better than anything else I've tried. Those other products were a waste of money. Where can I purchase this product, I can't seem to find it any longer?

Guest Sherry
Guest Sherry

works great! If I see a pimple start. I put the zapper on it, and its gone the next day! I only paid $10.00 for the kit at Ross. What a deal. You cant beat it. My daughter has pimples and she is 26 years old. I keep telling her to try it. none. Alot of people complain about the bottles being too small. I only use very little of each product. I think you are using too much. How can you complain with the price? I wear eye makeup, so I use a different cleanser for my eyes. Use it like it says. One time a day for a week. Or use one product at a time to see if it irritates your skin. I am 47 years old. Most of the people using this are teenagers. My skin was gettins scars from my pimples being so bad. When you get older you pores are larger and get clogged easier. Most women use creams and lotions on their skin at my age, but they only break mine out BAD! I dont have any black heads on my nose any more. I put the repair lotion and zapper on my nose twice a day because its so oily. Just a drop on the rest of my face or none at all on some spots. My skin may be a little flakey in areas but its much better than having big ugly zits. READ the directions! Or change the system a little so it works for you. rome wasnt built in a day. be patient and start using it slowly. Sometimes more isnt better. I tried proactive before and it burnt my skin and gave me more pimples. I have also learned NOT to scrub my skin. Be gentle with your skin. Masks and scrubbing it makes it break out worse. Believe me, I tried it. Its not what you eat either. Take it from me, I am older and wiser. I not only have to worry about wrinkles at my age, but pimples! I shouldnt have them any more!

Guest carina
Guest carina

I got it very cheap on sale,seems to work,leaves skin feeling great takes a while to work it work after like 3 days and i got it very cheap better price than proactive and have the same ingitience.

Comments

clears up skin, no stinging or burning, and no irritation! not very time consuming doesn't last very long I have used this product for about 5 days, and I already see a huge difference. I am 14 and everything I have tried hasn't worked. When I heard about this I thought I would give it a try, and it absolutely works MIRACLES!!! My skin is not irritated like some of the other cleansers caused. Overall, this product worked amazing for me!

Comments

It works, at least, as good as Proactive The cleanser runs out before the Toner and Lotion. It works for me. I have been all my life self conscience of breakouts on my face (now 52 still acne prone). Now while using this product I have clear skin, seldom have breakouts. Any breakouts are minor and are quickly brought under control with the Blemish Zapper. This product changed my life.

Guest BEYUNKA
Guest BEYUNKA

works extremely well, Runs out quickly This is the best product i've ever used and that includes prescription topical ointments that i've gotten from a dermatologist. I had horrible acne, I am African-American and so not only did i have acne but it also left horrible scars on my face. But within 2 weeks all of my acne had cleared up and the scars had begun to fade. I started buying this product at Walgreens.. picked it up just by chance and now the bad thing is it they recently stopped carrying it. It's a shame but i am going to try to buy it online because it works so well.

Guest Mychelle
Guest Mychelle

works fast! stays working! not too time consuming! runs out fast! not great smelling.... so i had "moderately severe" acne, and i had tried EVERYTHING. nothing worked! so one day i went to the store and i just randomly picked up Klear Action, and it worked GREAT(: i was completely clear in 2 months, not even a scar left! I still use it, and i haven't had ONE pimple in a whole year(: love it(:

Guest Daniela
Guest Daniela

this product got rid of my acne(but some still comes every now and then )although its the best product ive used and ive used lotssss it takes time and it made my skin really dry but just around the chin area idk why then also i have very oily skin and it did not help with that at all at about age 13 i got severe acne in my forhead and about everywhere else i used a lot of product and non eof them helped at all i really like this product ive even bought more of it got rid of most of my acne it comes often but thats cause im stilll in my teen years it woorks really good and i like it even though i think others can probably help my skin become even better this is a great start i highly recomend it

Guest nicole
Guest nicole

doesnt dry out skin too bad. repair lotion works well. toner moisturizes well toner gives me pimples and is sticky after you use it. toner also stings even though the box says that it might break you out at first, it shouldnt have because i was using the same type of products but just a different company before and it made me break out anyways. maybe its one of those 'it gets worse before it gets better' type of situations but i wasnt gonna investigate and find out so i stoped using it after a few days after i noticed it was giving me pimples. but the repair lotion itself works well for getting rid of acne cause ive been using it for a few days and its working good even though its drying out my face. but everything dries out my face so im not surprised. and for the zit zapper or whatever, id say it doesnt work very well. at least not for me. i think doting your pimple with the repair lotion works better

Comments

I've been using this product for a little over a week and it has given me amazing results already! I wish the bottles are bigger so it would last longer, but since it only costs 20.00, it's not that big of a deal. I'm 12 years old and have suffered with acne for about three years now. It's gotten really bad in the past year. I got pimples with puss all over my forehead, pimple on the side of my face, on my cheeks, and a few on my chin. I even got blackheads on my nose. I tried a few products--not many-- and they worked ok. My mom and I have been searching for some acne treatment systems that would work for me. I've been really self-conscious over my acne and just wanted to get rid of it. So, about a week ago while my mom was at Walgreens she bought this product for me. Within two days, I started to see results! I was amazed and happy. One of the tings I find really great about this product is it takes only five minutes or less and I can use it while getting ready for school and then when getting ready for bed. Both my mom and I have seen a significant difference in how my skin looks. I still have scars left from my pimples, but when my face is completely cleared of acne, I'm planning on getting a product that treats scars. In conclusion, I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone and I'm glad my mom found it for me.

Popular All-over treatments