Klear Action Acne Treatment System reviews

4.2/5 - 75 reviews

Brand: Klear Action

Deep Pore Cleanser
Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Water, Disodium PEG-12 Dimethicone Sulfosuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sorbitol, Polyethylene, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Cetyl Esters, Sodium PCA, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance (Parfum).

Oil-Reducing Toner:
Purified Water, Glycolic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Glycerin, Panthenol, Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium PCA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzophenone-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Blue 1, Fragrance.

Acne Repair Lotion
Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Allantoin, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Dimethicone, Ethoxydiglycol, Fragrance, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylparaben, Panthenol, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine, Water, Xanthan Gum.

Mark product as reinstated

Similar to Proactiv
Reviewed on January 17, 2016

I think it's a cheaper knock-off of proactive. Which also did NOT work for me :( But the customer service is better and I was able to return it for a refund with no problem.

Help
Reviewed on August 3, 2014

Is it supposed to make your skin red? I just used it for the first time and Now it looks like I have rashes on my face. They don't hurt or anything but it's kinda freaking me out.

clear action
Reviewed on April 1, 2014

i did and now my cheeks are covered in bad pimpels and blackheads.

Anonymous, NC
Reviewed on July 3, 2012

I really works, better than anything else I've tried. Those other products were a waste of money. Where can I purchase this product, I can't seem to find it any longer?

Sherry, New Jersey
Reviewed on September 20, 2011

Use it like it says. One time a day for a week. Or use one product at a time to see if it irritates your skin. I am 47 years old. Most of the people using this are teenagers. My skin was gettins scars from my pimples being so bad. When you get older you pores are larger and get clogged easier. Most women use creams and lotions on their skin at my age, but they only break mine out BAD! I dont have any black heads on my nose any more. I put the repair lotion and zapper on my nose twice a day because its so oily. Just a drop on the rest of my face or none at all on some spots. My skin may be a little flakey in areas but its much better than having big ugly zits. READ the directions! Or change the system a little so it works for you. rome wasnt built in a day. be patient and start using it slowly. Sometimes more isnt better. I tried proactive before and it burnt my skin and gave me more pimples. I have also learned NOT to scrub my skin. Be gentle with your skin. Masks and scrubbing it makes it break out worse. Believe me, I tried it. Its not what you eat either. Take it from me, I am older and wiser. I not only have to worry about wrinkles at my age, but pimples! I shouldnt have them any more!

carina, nevada
Reviewed on June 26, 2011

it work after like 3 days and i got it very cheap better price than proactive and have the same ingitience.

Anonymous
Reviewed on June 15, 2011

it has to get worse before it gets better but it definately works

Anonymous, Pittsburgh
Reviewed on June 9, 2011

I have used this product for about 5 days, and I already see a huge difference. I am 14 and everything I have tried hasn't worked. When I heard about this I thought I would give it a try, and it absolutely works MIRACLES!!! My skin is not irritated like some of the other cleansers caused. Overall, this product worked amazing for me!

Anonymous, Kenosha, WI
Reviewed on November 23, 2010

It works for me. I have been all my life self conscience of breakouts on my face (now 52 still acne prone). Now while using this product I have clear skin, seldom have breakouts. Any breakouts are minor and are quickly brought under control with the Blemish Zapper. This product changed my life.

BEYUNKA, PENSACOLA, FL
Reviewed on April 21, 2010

This is the best product i've ever used and that includes prescription topical ointments that i've gotten from a dermatologist. I had horrible acne, I am African-American and so not only did i have acne but it also left horrible scars on my face. But within 2 weeks all of my acne had cleared up and the scars had begun to fade. I started buying this product at Walgreens.. picked it up just by chance and now the bad thing is it they recently stopped carrying it. It's a shame but i am going to try to buy it online because it works so well.