Klear Action Acne Treatment System Reviews

Brand: Klear Action

Klear Action Acne Treatment System

Similar to Proactiv

I think it's a cheaper knock-off of proactive. Which also did NOT work for me :( But the customer service is better and I was able to return it for a refund with no problem.

Help

Is it supposed to make your skin red? I just used it for the first time and Now it looks like I have rashes on my face. They don't hurt or anything but it's kinda freaking me out.

clear action

1 i did and now my cheeks are covered in bad pimpels and blackheads.

Comments

I took dark spots off my skin. My skin was beautiful. I really works, better than anything else I've tried. Those other products were a waste of money. Where can I purchase this product, I can't seem to find it any longer?

Guest Sherry
Guest Sherry

works great! If I see a pimple start. I put the zapper on it, and its gone the next day! I only paid $10.00 for the kit at Ross. What a deal. You cant beat it. My daughter has pimples and she is 26 years old. I keep telling her to try it. none. Alot of people complain about the bottles being too small. I only use very little of each product. I think you are using too much. How can you complain with the price? I wear eye makeup, so I use a different cleanser for my eyes. Use it like it says. One time a day for a week. Or use one product at a time to see if it irritates your skin. I am 47 years old. Most of the people using this are teenagers. My skin was gettins scars from my pimples being so bad. When you get older you pores are larger and get clogged easier. Most women use creams and lotions on their skin at my age, but they only break mine out BAD! I dont have any black heads on my nose any more. I put the repair lotion and zapper on my nose twice a day because its so oily. Just a drop on the rest of my face or none at all on some spots. My skin may be a little flakey in areas but its much better than having big ugly zits. READ the directions! Or change the system a little so it works for you. rome wasnt built in a day. be patient and start using it slowly. Sometimes more isnt better. I tried proactive before and it burnt my skin and gave me more pimples. I have also learned NOT to scrub my skin. Be gentle with your skin. Masks and scrubbing it makes it break out worse. Believe me, I tried it. Its not what you eat either. Take it from me, I am older and wiser. I not only have to worry about wrinkles at my age, but pimples! I shouldnt have them any more!

Guest carina
Guest carina

I got it very cheap on sale,seems to work,leaves skin feeling great takes a while to work it work after like 3 days and i got it very cheap better price than proactive and have the same ingitience.

Comments

works doesn't last long it has to get worse before it gets better but it definately works

Comments

clears up skin, no stinging or burning, and no irritation! not very time consuming doesn't last very long I have used this product for about 5 days, and I already see a huge difference. I am 14 and everything I have tried hasn't worked. When I heard about this I thought I would give it a try, and it absolutely works MIRACLES!!! My skin is not irritated like some of the other cleansers caused. Overall, this product worked amazing for me!

Comments

It works, at least, as good as Proactive The cleanser runs out before the Toner and Lotion. It works for me. I have been all my life self conscience of breakouts on my face (now 52 still acne prone). Now while using this product I have clear skin, seldom have breakouts. Any breakouts are minor and are quickly brought under control with the Blemish Zapper. This product changed my life.

Guest BEYUNKA
Guest BEYUNKA

works extremely well, Runs out quickly This is the best product i've ever used and that includes prescription topical ointments that i've gotten from a dermatologist. I had horrible acne, I am African-American and so not only did i have acne but it also left horrible scars on my face. But within 2 weeks all of my acne had cleared up and the scars had begun to fade. I started buying this product at Walgreens.. picked it up just by chance and now the bad thing is it they recently stopped carrying it. It's a shame but i am going to try to buy it online because it works so well.

Guest Mychelle
Guest Mychelle

works fast! stays working! not too time consuming! runs out fast! not great smelling.... so i had "moderately severe" acne, and i had tried EVERYTHING. nothing worked! so one day i went to the store and i just randomly picked up Klear Action, and it worked GREAT(: i was completely clear in 2 months, not even a scar left! I still use it, and i haven't had ONE pimple in a whole year(: love it(:

Guest Daniela
Guest Daniela

this product got rid of my acne(but some still comes every now and then )although its the best product ive used and ive used lotssss it takes time and it made my skin really dry but just around the chin area idk why then also i have very oily skin and it did not help with that at all at about age 13 i got severe acne in my forhead and about everywhere else i used a lot of product and non eof them helped at all i really like this product ive even bought more of it got rid of most of my acne it comes often but thats cause im stilll in my teen years it woorks really good and i like it even though i think others can probably help my skin become even better this is a great start i highly recomend it

Guest nicole
Guest nicole

doesnt dry out skin too bad. repair lotion works well. toner moisturizes well toner gives me pimples and is sticky after you use it. toner also stings even though the box says that it might break you out at first, it shouldnt have because i was using the same type of products but just a different company before and it made me break out anyways. maybe its one of those 'it gets worse before it gets better' type of situations but i wasnt gonna investigate and find out so i stoped using it after a few days after i noticed it was giving me pimples. but the repair lotion itself works well for getting rid of acne cause ive been using it for a few days and its working good even though its drying out my face. but everything dries out my face so im not surprised. and for the zit zapper or whatever, id say it doesnt work very well. at least not for me. i think doting your pimple with the repair lotion works better

Comments

I've been using this product for a little over a week and it has given me amazing results already! I wish the bottles are bigger so it would last longer, but since it only costs 20.00, it's not that big of a deal. I'm 12 years old and have suffered with acne for about three years now. It's gotten really bad in the past year. I got pimples with puss all over my forehead, pimple on the side of my face, on my cheeks, and a few on my chin. I even got blackheads on my nose. I tried a few products--not many-- and they worked ok. My mom and I have been searching for some acne treatment systems that would work for me. I've been really self-conscious over my acne and just wanted to get rid of it. So, about a week ago while my mom was at Walgreens she bought this product for me. Within two days, I started to see results! I was amazed and happy. One of the tings I find really great about this product is it takes only five minutes or less and I can use it while getting ready for school and then when getting ready for bed. Both my mom and I have seen a significant difference in how my skin looks. I still have scars left from my pimples, but when my face is completely cleared of acne, I'm planning on getting a product that treats scars. In conclusion, I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone and I'm glad my mom found it for me.

Guest Marie
Guest Marie

none I change from Proactiv to this product, let me tell you dont bother. It doesn't work at all its the opposite, my acne got worst using this product. I had the worst breakout in years using this product and I kept waiting to see results but guess what, nothing happend. Don't use it. If you used Proactiv before and it worked for you don't change it. I did and now my cheeks are covered in bad pimples and blackheads.

Guest JaimeBeth
Guest JaimeBeth

Clears up skin. Doesn't burn my face like Proactive or make it insanely itchy. I have extremely sensitive skin, so I still have some breakouts. But Klear Action really really helps. Can be over drying, so I will wash my face only with water in the morning. Love the toner so much that I generally run out of it first. Buy it, you won't be disappointed if you're having acne troubles. I have tried a lot of different treatments and none compare to this.

Guest Anonymous
Guest Anonymous

Somewhat affordable, very clear instructions Runs out fast! I tried this product hopng it would work as well if not better than procactiv solution, but it didnt work at all for me. It said in the pamplet that comes packaged with the klear action solution that YOUR ACNE MAY WORSEN IN THE FIRST WEEK OF TREATMENT. This was very true, my acne did get a whole lot worse and using this product just seemed to get me back where i started before i tried it.

Guest Jacqueline
Guest Jacqueline

great price, better than ProActiv, better than any product out there! it really works. It takes a bit of patience to see results. It can cause skin to be a little shiny, but it still keeps your face clear. I'm a 28 yr old female, and I've suffered from acne since i was 10 years old. I tried everything in the stores..neutrogena, stridex, oxy, noxzema, clearasil, ten-o-six, nature's cure, sea breeze, clean & clear, acne free, burt's bees, clinique spot treatment, ProActiv, and none of that stuff worked. When i bought this Klear Action kit, it was on sale, so I tried it for a week. On the box it said that acne may get worse the first week before results are visible, and I did break out the first week, but not too severe and only a couple small pimples. but the second week I saw my skin getting better and better. I kept using it, and it totally cleared me up. I had no pimples on my face. It really gives you relief if you've suffered from acne as long as I have. I highly recommend it.

Guest Jennifer
Guest Jennifer

Very affordable & very effective You run out of cleanser & repairing lotion long before you run out of toner. The cleanser & lotion last about 3-4 weeks, versus 7-8 weeks of Proactiv products.

Guest Nellie
Guest Nellie

It started working quickly to reduce the pimples but that's where it ended. The product portions are uneven so your bound to run out of everything but the toner. In addition the effects on the product dont last long. If your looking for a quick fix for a short amount of time, this is your product. Other wise I don't reccommend buying if your looking for long term results. My face cleared up about 25% within 2-3 weeks after that the product stopped working and my skin remained the same, and I have severe acne. Around the 4th weeks thats when everything typically seemed to come back.

Guest Spurser
Guest Spurser

Works fast, cleared my teen daughters skin within weeks. Cleanser bottle should be much larger. Get it. It works!

Guest Blaire
Guest Blaire

The spot treatment stops the growth of pimples and clears them up within days. The toner and face wash leave skin feeling clean and refreshed. The best product of this line, in my opinion, is the spot treatment; which is subsequently the only product that is not sold individually online (or in store). Also, the spot treatment can stop working as well after using it too frequently. Good, affordable products that can be trusted to work. Though the intensity of how well the spot treatment can lower after time, it is still the best spot treatment I have tried. As long as you don't mind having to buy the products together each time (and you use most or all of the products) this is definitely worth a try.

Comments

feels great, works well, very cheap, same ingredients as proactiv, makes my skin feel good, and does not dry my skin at all none i tried proactiv and it worked but it was to expensive then i discovered this. i tried this and got amazing results. my skin is basically glowing because of this product.

Guest Anne
Guest Anne

CLEARS acne FAST, quick and easy to use, cheap!, good ingredients chemical smell (but I've gotten used to it and it isn't terribly strong), dries my skin, bleaches, if I miss a day my skin begins to break out, only lasts a month This product is AMAZING! I will not try anything else now that I have used Klear Action. My skin is, for the most part, clear. I break out from stress and the stage makeup that I am required to wear for the play I am in. I started using this right in the middle of a very stressful time and when I was wearing stage makeup for long periods of time. I doubted that Klear Action would be able to help me. I was pleasantly shocked when it not only fought against new break outs, but cleared the tough acne I had. I have tried many (and I mean MANY) kits and other products before and nothing else has done such a marvelous job. As far as Cons go I have to buy a moisturizer to use at night as some parts on my face begin to get dry. I also have to be careful because it does bleach fabric and hair. It don't really like the smell and I find that some kits have more beads in them than others. Lastly, I missed one day and my skin began to break out, so be careful! Oh and it only lasts me a month.

Guest Teresa
Guest Teresa

Ingredient for ingredient, exactly the same as Proactive, only costs 1/2 as much. Easy to find at most Walgreens. Walgreens often puts on sale too! Cleared up my acne. In the summer I even use it three times daily. The facial wash and topical treatment do not last as long as the toner, but the toner can be used with other products for in between treatments. Definitely recommend. I get adult cystic acne which sometimes turn in to boils if I do not use this product regularly.

Popular All-over treatments