Kinerase Gentle Daily Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Kinerase

Kinerase Gentle Daily Cleanser

Guest Courtney
Guest Courtney

so good so far none I got a sample from a rally nice lady in the mall. Only used it once but sounds really good. I also use tazorac and Finacea so i really need a gentle cleanser.

Comments

This cleanser is very gentle and doesn't irritate my skin at all (I have eczema). It cleans wonderfully without stripping the skin of it's moisture, but doesn't leave any residue. None! I've tried a number of different things that irritate my skin (including Benzoyl Peroxide, which I cannot use at any strength). This cleanser, combined with their other products, has improved my skin tremendously. I have not had a single breakout (miracle!!) since I started Kinerase's skin care line. My previous spots are finally healing (I heal very slowly) and I'm slowly getting the skin I've wanted for years!! A+++

Guest Ashley
Guest Ashley

Made my face feel really smooth and didn't dry it out like medicated cleansers do. Kinda pricey I started using the Gentle Daily Cleanser because I wanted something gentle to wash with. Feels amazing on face and is hypoallergenic, and noncomedogenic. This would be a great face wash if you have sensitive skin. Love it!

Popular Cleansers/Washes