KAVI Salicylic Acid Peel Reviews

Brand: KAVI

KAVI Salicylic Acid Peel

Love it!!

I have 42 year old, extremely oily, extremely acne prone, scarred, aging skin!! It’s awful... lol... But I love Kavi products. I started with the SA 8% peel, then went up to the 15%. Every other week- sometimes alternating with the Glycolic peel. I also use their Hyaluronic acid, which is the only moisturizer in the world that doesn’t break me out. The Coral Kavi soap however didn’t work for me.

Whiteheads all over

I was really hopeful for this product because of the reviews but it broke me out really bad. I had whiteheads all over chin. I had never had acne that bad before. I discontinued use quickly. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone with sensitive skin.

harsh yet effective.

clears up skin burning sensation can be overbearing dries skin might be too strong I purchased it around this time last year and I still have it. It is super strong, sometimes I can't handle how much it burns, but the directions say to leave it on for 10-15 seconds I believe anyways. It definitely clears up acne, I feel like it just kills anything bad hiding underneath and on skin. I have deep black heads and white heads including large bumps that hurt, and this product flattens the bumps and helps with my acne scars.I don't use it as often as I should, but when I did use it often (1-2 times a week) it cleared my skin (not completely) but dried it to death, I still had large pores and I couldn't find a moisturizer to help with the flakiness and cracks, resulting in why I stopped using it as much.

Guest Eliot Bryant
Guest Eliot Bryant

A great pairing with the Coral KAVI. I use it with a q-tip to spot treat pimples. Giant cysts start to recede in a matter of hours and are gone completely in 2-3 days. None. It lasts forever and works great. Awesome product.

Guest Blam
Guest Blam

Flattens existing acne almost immediately Clears clogged and impacted pores Smooths rough skin Helps to lighten dark spots/scars Eliminates oil Burns like a mofo! Leaves you red for a few hours Will make you peel a bit This product is awesome. I have stubborn acne on my chin and jaw and also had clogged congested pores on my nose and head. I use this once a week and also use coral Kavi twice a day. My skin is clearer, healthier looking, smooth and NOT OILY. It's NORMAL SKIN! Totally worth the $!! I use the 15. And also have the detoxifying scrub and derma wash and pore cleanser toner. :) P.s. I've used EVERY product and nothing worked this way!!

Guest Sue
Guest Sue

Works wonders on all sorts of acne - whiteheads, blackheads, cysts! Can only use once a week. I use this product with Coral Kavi and my skin is vitrually flawless after a year of regular use. I had been experiecing adult acne with large painful cysts, whiteheads and black heads. All my impacted pores are clear and are remaining so. I use the 15%peel once a week, along with many other Kavi products that work together beautifully to counteract dryness and even skin tone. My skin feels like silk after the peel and as the others have commented - it will leave you a little pink for a few hours, but this product is well worth the time and money.

Guest Stanley Metz
Guest Stanley Metz

Like carpet bombing acne into oblivion. Can only be done once a week. I actually look forward to Sunday mornings when it's time for another peel. It stings like a hive of bees are on my back, but it doesn't bother me because I know what's going down on the surface: legions of acne bacteria being incinerated on the spot. Results aren't noticeable till the next morning, but boy do they look unbelievable. I see more and more natural skin instead of red acne infestation every week that goes by. I use with Coral Kavi, which I use twice a day.

Guest Taylor W
Guest Taylor W

I’m very happy with this product. I put it on for 1 minute once every 5 days and it keeps big cysts away. It’s been a month now and I’m starting to see patches of clear skin I haven’t seen in years. I have really bad acne and my skin felt like it was literally on fire the first time I put it on.. I had to wash it off after only a few seconds. I'm using this with the Coral KAVI and am getting incredible results. I do have extremely oily skin (regular soap and I'm oily after about 45 minutes, with Coral KAVI, it takes about three hours).

Guest Elly
Guest Elly

sweet product. two or three treatments and acne all over my back is 75% in remission. haven't seen my skin this good since I was 14. stings a little and leaves a little redness, but well worth the benefits. best money I've spent yet on treating my acne.

Guest M-Row
Guest M-Row

Easy to apply, easy to remove, fast, effective, used 6 times and the bottle is still full. None I've noted so far. Eliminates any acne it comes into contact with: doesn't seem to discriminate between whiteheads, blackheads, cysts, what-have-you. If you've got something in your pores that's not supposed to be there, this will flush it out.

Guest Leland
Guest Leland

Nice to know I'm buying from an ecologically responsible small business that values its customers and the planet. none so far. It's 15% salicylic acid, unbuffered, in a denatured alcohol solution. Nothing extra added, and it works like a charm. I use it on my chest and don't rinse it off. I know this is a no-no with KAVI, but it's what works best for me. FYI, one 2oz bottle lasts me about 6 months.

Guest Jenn W
Guest Jenn W

I can see results after a day. It stings like a bee. Skin peels sometimes in a couple of days, sometimes in a week. Instructions say not to use more than once a week, so that's what I've been doing. Skin is a little pink after use (for a few hours). Pimples are smaller a day later and are gone after a few days. Great product, but I'm still learning how to use it optimally for my skin, as I think the directions are too general to apply to every skin type.

Guest Amy
Guest Amy

Works much better than glycolic acid on back acne. It burns when it's on! I had been using KAVI's glycolic acid on my back to help heal the acne scarring I had from previous breakouts, but I was also getting new ones. SA is exfoliating but it's also actively controlling new breakouts, making it perfect for what I need.

Popular Chemical peels