KAVI Anti-Acne Systems for Oily or Combination Skin Reviews

Brand: KAVI

KAVI Anti-Acne Systems for Oily or Combination Skin

Guest Meredith
Guest Meredith

Low impact preservatives, nothing unnecessary in the ingredients, natural all around, and it's worked wonders on my acne. None, except that the Coral bars are a bit too drying for me. Their customer service alone is worth the price of their products. And it's a very satisfying feeling knowing that I can treat my skin with natural products that actually make a difference. KAVI products and support are a breath of fresh air in the skin care industry. Bravo and please don't change.

Comments

Guest clearskin
Guest clearskin

Helped clear my acne shipping fee is quite expensive the smell of the products These products were the best acne skin care I have tried so far and believe me I have tried a lot of stuff in the market. But I do have to point out the fact that I am currently on acne medication but even though I was I suffered from persistent acne in certain areas of my face. (I was on the medications for months) Being a bit frustrated I gave KAVI a try since it got such a great review on acne.org. And I have to say my persistent acne are almost gone! I couldn't believe it. The line managed to clear me up without being irritating. While BP never worked on my skin, these products did! I am really happy I gave these a try!!!

Comments