Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer Reviews

Brand: Kat Von D

Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer

Works great

I used to be a loyal user of MAC prolong wear. But decided to try something new, and hey this works so much better for me than MAC. Better coverage, and blends in with my skin better. No breakouts either. I'm a fan!

Best concealer ever

This is the best full coverage concealer out there. This is used to cover tattoo's so it is serious stuff. A little goes a long way with this. If you use too much of it, it will look cakey so apply it properly. I find that it is best to apply with the sigma F80 brush. I love this concealer it covers everything.

Comments

Best concealer for acne I've ever used

Flawless coverage Blends well Comes in colors to match everyone I bought this from sephora this summer around June for my acne rather than tattoos and it's the best decision I could have made. It is the only concealer that has ever completely covered up my acne and made it look like I have great skin. I have acne over about 40% of my face and lots of redness also and this covers it all up. I just ran out just a week ago so one little tube lasted me half a year. I'm about to go to sephora and buy more because I can't live without it

Pretty good.

Lasts forever High amount of pigments (AMAZING coverage) Creamy Can be too heavy if you apply too much Smells I got this a while ago when I started getting cystic acne that left scars all over my face. I even used it as a foundation at one point, but it looked so bad. But that's gonna happen when you use a concealer as a foundation. I like how creamy it is, and a little goes a VERY long way so this lasts a long time. It is expensive, but is worth it. I suggest applying this with a concealer brush made also by Kat Von D.

Comments

did not broke me out matches my skin color can be use like a foundation not a full coverage this is the only concealer I have been able to use that matches my skin. others are just too dark or too light. the coverage is ok I don't think is that full of a coverage.. its a little watery I always have to set it with a powder. I use it as a foundation since its watery like a foundation anyway . most concealers are a thicker consistency . this one is not

Comments

full coverage doesn't cause more breakout expensive i love the consistency of this concealer though only after i put it in a lil container so that it drys up just a tad... i feel that once it is not as watery it covers more... though thats just a lil tip that i like to use.. using it straight from the tube works fine to.. i recommend going to Sephora and asking them to give you a free sample. it will last you a while and let you test it out first before you buy it!

Popular Concealer