Page 37 of Jojoba Oil reviews

4.1/5 - 390 reviews

Mark, New Jersey
Reviewed on February 24, 2007

I've tried many antibiotics and all the creams and without question Jojoba oil is the best. I've heard that there is a substance in jojoba oil that imitates sebum oil so, once absorbed, the skin stops producing sebum oil, the cause of acne and redness. Whatever it is, I'm shocked at its effectiveness and am recommending to fellow sufferers.

Also, I've paid excessive amounts for creams and pills so the $10 cost is a bargain.

Jenny, Boston
Anonymous, Aurora, IL
Reviewed on February 21, 2007

People have asked what I am doing different, and this is it! Even with using proactive, I had moderate acne. I have added jajoba oil and it is great!

Marijn, Netherlands
Reviewed on February 17, 2007

I absolutely looooove this stuff!

I've been using Jojoba oil for about 3,4 days now and the bumps on my forhead and chin are gone!

I just hope they stay gone :S.....I absolutely want to recommend this product...please try!

I just wash my face with water (ONLY water, soap only irritates the skin even futher)and then I just rub the oil into the skin.

(make sure you get PURE Jojoba oil with no extra added ingredients)

Hope this will help...good luck!

Bruce, New York, NY
Reviewed on February 15, 2007

I have used everything under the sun to stop my breakouts. I have spent a fortune on expensive cleansers and other treatments. Since using this, my acne has gone from mild to moderate to none to mild. An occassional bump, but even those have become less frequent. My skin looks great and feels great. It feels so much less oily. I am the biggest fan of this stuff.

Dave, San Francisco
Reviewed on February 15, 2007

Like I Said, I Have NO REASON to lie or even post this message for that fact. I have Sensitive skin that is both dry and oily. I have Blemishes and Moderate/Medium amount of Acne. I started using Jojoba and my skin never looked better. I used to think I was ACNE PRONE, but Really I just have sensitve skin and the PRODUCTS I USED only irritated and clog my pores. So I Start using Cetaphil Cleanser and Jojoba, and BOOM! MY SKIN IS BETTER THAN Ever. And very few blemishes. This is the truth, You Can Believe it or Not....

So if you have Sensitive Blemish Prone Skin, Maybe you can try Jojoba and maybe it will work, maybe It Wont...

How to Use:

Morning & Night: Wash Face Gently with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, While Face is Still Wet Rub a Couple Drops of Jojoba around gently and then Rinse. Pat Dry.. wait a couple minutes, apply a couple more drops of Jojoba to dry skin. You're ready to go. I use Sunscreen during day. I Like Neutrogena Dry Sheer Sunscreen 30SPF (its great)

Anonymous, california
Reviewed on February 8, 2007

This stuff works great! The reason it is never prescribed is because doctors never prescribe natural stuff. Their job is to get you to order THEIR prescriptions. Otherwise how else would they make money? There are some doctors, however, that use natural methods for healthy, acne-free skin that are not covered by insurance

Anonymous
Reviewed on February 6, 2007

This stuff is great. I use it only at night, and since using it, even my morning shave has been affected. My shave is now closer, smoother, and faster. This is truly the missing ingredient in an already great regimen. It was kinda expensive for a one ounce bottle, but it lasts a long time.

Ashley, Provo, UT
Reviewed on February 4, 2007

I have extremely dry skin and I've tried every moisturizer in the world for my face with out really loving any of them. I heard about jojoba oil thru acne.org and I tried it. I really wanted to love this but it just didn't work very well for me, didn't moisturize well enough. But I found an oil that works fantastic for me %100 pure SWEET ALMOND OIL. I use the NOW brand and it was only 4 dollars. I put about 6 or 7 drops in my palm after cleansing and patting my face dry but the skin is still a little moist, rub it in my hands and apply it gently to my face. This has made a HUGE difference in my skin, its supple, more even toned and looking more beautiful everyday, also this did not cause any breakouts, it fact I beleve its clearing up my skin. Jojoba oil was definently not a complete disappointment, I put a few drops of it in with my shampoo and body wash and my hair and body are so soft and nice.

Maria, Midwest
Reviewed on February 1, 2007

This product is fabulous! It has given me the softest smoothest skin. It is so different from any other moisturizer, because my skin actually absorbs it, I only need a couple drops, and it gets rid of flakes and dryness. I can be confident that it will not break me out, and that is most important to me. I will never use another moisturizer!