Johnson's Baby Powder Reviews

Brand: Johnson's

Johnson's Baby Powder

It depends on the kind you use.

I think it depends on the kind you use. There are other kinds, not just one like there is one that has Aloe Vera in it and lavender. That one is a miracle worker. The other one has chamomile in it. What I did was just mix the baby powder in with my normal face wash and then applied a moisturizer before I went to bed. When I woke up I was kind of upset with the results but who knows it might work for you .

Comments

Works for some people but not for me

keep you looking matte cheap broke me out I was using this just to keep me matte throughout the day, like a makeup setting powder. It worked wonders for that but broke me out pretty bad after a few days. I really don't understand how this is good for drying out acne like people say. It might have clogged my pores or something but I'm definitely not trying this again.

Guest Jessica
Guest Jessica

Dryed out and cleared all of my moderate acne within a few days, prevents future break outs None I was surprized it worked so well. I put it on at night after I wash my face and rinse it off in the morning. I have been on Acutane, doxi, sulfamethazole and after all of that - this is what works for me

Guest Carlton
Guest Carlton

-Soft skin -no shiny skin None so far I realy want to know if this will help get rid of my acne because i know it helps with oil so im wondering if overnight it is helping me???

Popular Household/Natural