Joesoef Skincare Anti-Acne Facial Treatment Kit Reviews

Joesoef Skincare Anti-Acne Facial Treatment Kit

This product is amazing!

I have been struggling with acne for 7 years and have tried a copious amount of acne products, but this product works wonders. I saw immediate results and love my clear skin. Please try this product you will not regret!!!

DO NOT TRY!!!

This has to be the WORST facial wash I have EVER used in my life! I have been using this for a total of three months now so my review is certainly a fair and honest one. Initially, I truly thought this was working magic on my face which was prone to getting hormal acne after I stopped taking oral pills that helped me steer clear of acne. After the first three weeks, this soap caused CONSTANT clogged pores on my forehead as well as blackheads. My forehead and cheeks are the areas that rarely ever get blackheads and acne so I knew it was this wash. Despite this, I kept going thinking that it was purging my face but I was wrong, It's been three months now and all it ever did was ruin my face and my dermatologist confirmed this. Please do NOT buy this! It is too harsh of a face wash.

Comments

Natural Sulfur Acne Kit cleared my acne fast!!

I have tried several acne clearing products over the years.. you name it, I've tried it! I bought this kit based on my Dermatologist recommendation because it's the only complete Sulfur kit out there. I am 19 with acne prone, oily skin around my chin. I usually have a good amount of break outs during my period, so I am dealing with hormonal acne. First I use the Anti Acne Sulfur Soap Cleanser which contains Natural Volcanic Sulfur and Salicylic Acid to combat acne, blackheads and is antiseptic which removes oil buildup to give your skin a healthy complexion. I moisten my face working up a lather with warm water and massage my face and neck for 20 seconds. Then using Anti-acne astringent (which is my favorite) it contains Witch Hazel and Cucumber extracts which removes bacteria, dirt, and traces of makeup. I use a cotton pad and gently swipe all around my face and neck. Leaving my face soft and toned. The Anti-Acne lotion this removes excess oil unclogs pores and reduces inflammation. I use with a cotton swab to cover the entire affected area with a thin layer at night. Last I use the spot treatment which has a unique combination of Sulfur and Benzoyl Peroxide which cures problem acne and blemishes. This solution goes on clear and I wear during the day. I've been consistent with my routine, my skin is completely cleared up within a couple weeks!! This has not happened in several years... I am very pleased with this product, it is a good price for what you are getting, and now I know which products to invest in. I am approaching one month with the kit and still have plenty left to use. I will absolutely be buying the Joesoef Skincare Anti-Acne Treatment Kit once I'm out. I felt like I needed to spread the word about this product - it produces results, my face is clear!

Can I ask where you bought this from? I can't find it anywhere. Thank you
You can purchase Joesoef Skin Care products off their website [link removed] or [link removed]

Joesoef skincare 4 step acne treatment really works!

I followed the directions step by step and within a couple of days my complexion looked healthier. Best of all when using a new acne treatment I tend to breakout but with this product it kept my skin balanced. My skin really works well with sulfur and best of all it's natural and has a pleasant smell. It's been used by Dermatologists for over 50 years. I work in a spa and my coworkers and clients have noticed the difference in my skin and they are huge critics when it comes to healthy looking skin and products. I recommend Joesoef skincare 4 step regimen acne treatment to friends and family. Just give it some time and you will see the results!

Guest Zen's Mom
Guest Zen's Mom

I am over 50 and have struggled with acne since my late 20's. I stumbled upon the website for Joesoef's acne products while researching acne treatments. I found a website that explained how acne is caused by a mite that lives in the skin ([link removed]). Joesoef's sulfur spot treatment is the only product that has ever cleared up my acne. I use Joesoef''s sulfur soap as well as the sulfur spot treatment. I have not purchased or used the kit. But the spot treatment works!!! The sulfur does cause the skin to be dry and flaky. You will need to use a good moisturizer both morning and night to hydrate the skin. My skin actually got worse before it got better. After about two weeks of using the sulfur spot treatment, my entire face broke out in a way that had never happened before. DON'T STOP USING THE SULFUR SPOT TREATMENT when the breakout occurs. This is the beginning of the end of your acne problems. It took about two weeks for the acne lesions to heal and for my complexion to start looking smooth and clear. I have been using Joesoef Sulfur Spot Treatment for about 4 months now, morning & night. My skin looks beautiful and flawless for the first time since I was 25. Please read about the Demodex mite that lives on the face and contributes to acne and rosacea. I intend to use Joesoef's sulfur products for the rest of my life (go to his website for a list of all the products available).

Comments

Clears some pimples. - Made skin very dry and flaky - Didn't clear all pimples, and didn't prevent break outs. For the first few days it seemed like it was working, but it didn't clear all of the pimples I had, and my skin became very dry, and I don't even have sensitive skin. I had to stop using it completely and use a soap for extremely sensitive skin and tons of moisturizer. Now I have sensitive skin so I can't even use my old facial soap. I would rather have a few pimples than have gross, dry, flaky skin.

Guest Ash

Smells nice STOPS WORKING, DOESNT STOP YOU FROM BREAKING OUT ok so earlier you might have seen about a year ago i posted a nice review of this product... (Ash from Boca Raton- one of the 1st couple reviews) LITTLE DO YOU KNOW: shortly after i posted the review the product STOPPED WORKING.. and of course i have gone through so many products trying to find one that works.. but trust me if your getting results its not going to last forever... :(

Comments

Works well on teenage acne, provided steps are followed. Customer service is horrible, very difficult to make contact with. orders take forever. It took a dispute at paypal and my credit card before my most recent order was shipped. Despite the quality of the product, I would not order direct from the company again. I'll wait till Amazon has it in stock.

Comments

I've only used the soap which was given to me by my demertologist. The soap works great. I've ordered this product directly from Joesoef Skin Care on 9/28/09 and I have not received the 4 piece kit yet. I've ordered this product directly from Joesoef Skin Care on 9/28/09 and I have not received the 4 piece kit yet. I've called and emailed them several times and have not received any response. On Oct. 13, 2009 I sent them an emailing telling them exactly how I felt about their company and how they are the worst. They responded to me stating that my order has been on back order since Oct. 13, 2009 (its so funny that my order has been on back order since the day I emailed them and gave them a piece of my mind) and has been shipped my 4 piece kit with a free gift. Lets see if I get it.

Guest Ceci
Guest Ceci

works very well, free sample is quite large I've been using the 10% sulfur soap for about 3 weeks now. I got it as a free sample from their website. This soap is awesome. Has a mild sulfur scent (nothing overpowering). I have not had any new breakouts since using this. I also use it on my back for bacne and noticed an immediate change within the first day of use. No more back itch. I am really quite pleased. I've used the soap everyday for 3 weeks and it still looks new. It's a hard bar and will last a while. I received the free soap in about 2 days after e-mailing them. I will definitely order more when this bar finishes.

Guest zack
Guest zack

This product is simple.. I suggest the new 2 percent Bar.. Their customer service is excellent .. The 2 percent bar will help with sensitive skin types ... None right now ... Good cheap product.. I ended up getting a second bar as my first box came ripped open but the product / bar was still brand new ...

Guest claire
Guest claire

it works. the packaging could be stepped up. its drying i used to have a lot of pimples. ive tried every thing out there. this has stopped my acne except for the occasional breakout (period). its drying, but just moisturize. i love it! thank you joesoef!

Comments

amazing!! truly helps prevent breakouts, exfoliates to give skin a healthy glow,fast shipping,cheap,when breakouts do occur-this soap makes them go away super quick,has done more for my skin than accutane. truly hg status!!! none i havent tried all of the products, but the 10% sulfur soap is one of the best products i have ever used.a little $6.00 bar of soap has truly changed my life.despite some of the harsh reviews below-joesoefs really is a great company that ships fast and has outstanding customer service. they were just having some issues for a while but they are now back on track. i just ordered from them again on 2/21/09 and i received my order on 2/24. i have also emailed them several times in the past few weeks and i received a response back each time within a few hours. also, someone posted below that the company skipped town and moved to indonesia. thats totally false!! the company is still in boca raton,florida. it is Dr.Joesoef who is indonesian and obtained his degree in indonesia but the company has not moved anywhere.to the people that had a bad experience with the company, i would suggest giving them another try,your skin will thank you!!

Guest Cathrine
Guest Cathrine

This Acne kit really works to clear acne. Great Buy for the money. Comes with detailed instructions to follow 4 Step Regimen. The Sulfur Soap 10% and Sulfur 6.6% night mask are products that give results. Fast shipping. Packaging is not fancy but what really counts is the quality of what's inside!!! With Acne and combination skin. This is one of the best acne treatments out there. After using Joesoef's sulfur products i have become a fan of Sulfur. Follow instructions and allow 7 -10 days and you will see a better complexion.

Guest Jenny
Guest Jenny

Fast Shipping, Acne Kit 4 Steps really work to treat and clar Acne. Espcially the Sulfur 6.6% Night Lotion is AMAZING!!! Dr Joesoef's products really treat Acne. Great price for 4 products at $32 Joesoef's uses natural volcanic sulfur that is mined and processed by hand. Volcanic Sulfur is a limitted natural resource so Joesoef's skin care has a very Limited Production for the high demand by its customers for the volcanic sulfur Acne products I saw results the next day. I have Acne,blackheads and oily skin. High quality ingredients in the formulation of these products. They give you detailed instructions for the 4 Step regimen. The Acne Soap 10% really cleanses your face squeeky clean. It comes with an astringent that deep cleans ur pores. The Sulfur 6.6% Clarfying Lotion that you leave on like a mask over night, this stuff is Amazing because of the sulfur. In 2 days my acne was clearing and I saw true results. The Spot Treatment i put on my face as soon as i feel acne developing and the next day no breakouts. Good stuff goes on clear so u can use during the day, recommend to all. Fast shipping, I order on Monday and it arrived on Thrusday. two thumbs up !!

Comments

soap works well i just wanted to chime in and say that i too ordered from this company and never rec'd it. they did however answer my emails. they explained to me that the soap was on back order. when i requested a refund rather than the soap i was sent an email back saying that my refund request would be processed. i then received another email saying that my refund request had been granted. it took almost 2 months but i did receive the refund.i rec'd an email the other day from them saying that the soap is now in and they offered a pretty good discount on the acne kit to make up for the inconvenience. ill probaly give them another try because i really like the soap and i never had any problems with them in the past.they usually have very good customer service and ship fast.

Guest Chelsea
Guest Chelsea

NONE I PLACED MY 1ST ORDER BACK ON 11/20/2008 AND STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY PRODUCT ORDER. I BELIEVE THAT THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM AFTER TALKING TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. I did my research at least I thought I did and was very excited to get this new acne treatment in hopes that it would clear up my adult acne. However, since it has been over 2 months and I still haven't received my order or a refund and like the others have said there has been no response to email or phone, I will never know how good this product may have been. I have sent over 20 emails with only 3 being returned with a new promise of delivery date, which comes and goes. And I have left over 20 voice messages on their answering machine and NOT 1 of my messages has ever been returned. I contacted the better business bureau and they are trying to track this company down because it looks like to them it is a scam company that is on the move. If you check their website it used to list Boca Raton, Florida as their address and now it has Indonisia. Plus I have tried calling their local phone numbers that they use to have listed on their website and they are out of order.

Guest Julie
Guest Julie

I first discovered this product 2 years ago and found it to work excellant! First time ever something finally worked. I tried everything before even proactive with no results I ordered more of this product on January 10th and today is January 18th and I haven't gotten my product yet! I too have tried to call but the 800 number says mailbox is full and the direct line is not in service and got no response by email. Since I ordered using paypal I have now filed a claim for non-delivery. Usually Joesoef delivers in 2 to 3 days! I am shocked to be going through this since I have never had any problems before. And not being able to get in touch with the company is really alarming me!

Guest Na
Guest Na

I ordered about 6 weeks ago. Received an initial e-mail with the usual pleasantries, 2 weeks went by and I received another email saying my things are on back order and they'll throw in a few extra free samples for me. Still no order and no way to contact them! In the mean time......they have already billed me. I tried e-mail and called numerous times. Each time I get a recording saying that all lines are busy with no option to stay on the line. You have to leave a message. Oh and my most recent attempt I was told that the voice box was full. I am trying to cancel my order and get my money back. Any suggestions from here?

Guest Teresa
Guest Teresa

Seems to work pretty good and it helps to control cystic acne. The lotion in my opinion is a little too runny and I placed another order a month ago and I still have not received it. I was encouraged by the reviews and I have heard that sulfur works really well for acne, but since I cannot get a hold of the company by either email or phone (forget being able to speak to anyone) I'm starting to wonder if they are still in business?

Guest DadeCountyGetiTGurl

THEY GAVE ME A FREE BAR OF SOAP. IT DRIED MY FACE,I HAVE FLACKY SKIN..YOU CANT EVEN CONTACT ANYONE..WHEN I EMAILED THEM.FORGET ABOUT THAT EITHER.. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS COMPANY..IT TOOK THEM OVER A MONTH IN A HALF TO FINALLY DECIDED TO GIVE ME A REFUND..BAD BUSINESS.. IM GOING TO TRY "PHILOSOPHY"..ITS FOR CONGESTED SKIN.

Guest DadeCountyGetiTGurl

they give you samples before you buy it it dries up my skin but i just it really made a big different in my skin after 2 weeks..this was my last hope.i've only been using my sample ontil i get my kit..but so far just the soap did wonders...when i get my kit i will come back and post my results.

Guest Ash

It works great for clearing up acne and giving you a soft,clear complexion Dried up my skin a bit, a tiny bit expencive, my bottle leaked. This is definately a worthwile product. It really helped clear up my moderate acne. Now all I have to do is get rid of the red marks. Ps. I also use Dr. Shefield's ClearZit (spot treatment 10% benzol peroxide) and Cetaphil moisturizing lotion (for dry skin) LOVE JOESOEF SKIN CARE!!!!!

Guest Jenny C
Guest Jenny C

Sulfur is natural, Products works really well, truely one of the best acne products out there! only $32 thats a deal.... The 4 Step Acne kit really wroks, go Natural and try Sulfur it really works and does not smell bad !!! thank you Dr Joesoef, being acne free has been such a positive change in my life...Amazing stuff.

Guest Michelle
Guest Michelle

sulfur is AMAZING, it is really affordable, customer service is A+++, and you get really good free samples when you buy from their website [link removed]. FINALLY! Proactiv and Murad stopped working for me, and I had to find something desperately because I really hated going out in public - felt like everyone stared at my face. Joesoef's cleared me up so fast. I used it the first night and in the morning I could tell it was working. Their Acne Kit is the best around, and their Sulfur Soap really works!!! Cleared up the acne on my back and chest like nobody's business. The Sulfur Lotion works miracles. I use it for my body, and as a spot treat on my face at night. I can't say enough about this line.

Popular All-over treatments