JASON Age Renewal Vitamin E Creme 25,000 IU reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: JASON

JASON Age Renewal Vitamin E Creme 25,000 IU

Aqua (Water), Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sorbic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

High quality moisturizing cream
Reviewed on August 5, 2017

OMG, I am sooo in love with this moisturizing cream. I use it every day on my eyes, morning and night. In the evening I combine it with my other PM moisturizer for my whole face. I've noticed significant improvements in fine lines around my eyes since I started using this cream. It feels great and a little goes a long way.

Also appropriate for sensitive skin, which I have.