Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Accutane (isotretinoin) - Reviews

Accutane (isotretinoin)
Brand: Accutane

View Ingredients
Isotretinoin in 10-mg, 20-mg and 40-mg soft gelatin capsules.

Beeswax, butylated hydroxyanisole, edetate disodium, hydrogenated soybean oil flakes, hydrogenated vegetable oil, and soybean oil. Gelatin capsules contain glycerin and parabens (methyl and propyl), with the following dye systems: 10 mg - iron oxide (red) and titanium dioxide; 20 mg - FD&C Red No. 3, FD&C Blue No. 1, and titanium dioxide; 40 mg - FD&C Yellow No. 6, D&C Yellow No. 10, and titanium dioxide.
  • Community Links

Kef4713

kennah

How long did it take for you to be clear.  I'm end of Month 5 and still getting small breakouts.  I will say parts of my face haven't broke out in a month, but still quite a few on nose, and side of nose.

Lvl100Dani
dazzed
Babushka!

S.J

I went through the exact same issue. Had clear skin also for about a year after using  oratane (isotretinoin) for 6-8months. It's back now so I hope this skin regimen on acne.org can help me

disneylover23
IndigoCountry
Chobani03

kennah

Thank you for your comment. I oddly saw clearing in month three. And now in month four having a bad breakout and worried it is not working. So down. But your review gave me hope.

mccleary115
KelseyWebb8

karenhanson

Hi, at what age did you start accutane? Your results look great. I may ask the doctor to have my granddaughter try it, but I'm worried she's too young.

Coffee_sipper15

Look beautiful!! So happy to hear good reviews!

kennah

What month did you see clearing?

cloudsandsun
kade compton
CravingClearness

Coffee_sipper15

Amazing!!

• Community Links

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes