IQ Derma 3 Step Kit Reviews

Brand: IQ Derma

IQ Derma 3 Step Kit

Very light great moisturizer The company sucks I've heard horror stories about IQ Derma's sales approach. Ripping people off with their free trials and whatnot. I really don't understand why they stoop to such tactics because their products are really good...but that's just me. Anyway, whenever my skin gets too dry from benzoyl peroxide or something else, I use their "Life without wrinkles" moisturizer that I took from my mom. She wasn't using it, so I applied some (without knowing it was wrinkle cream) and found it to be very light and refreshing. Some moisturizers feel so heavy and wet! This one takes care of my dry skin without causing further breakouts. I don't know if its an IQ Derma thing or a wrinkle cream thing. I'm only 23, but once this has run out I might try the Olay wrinkle cream...just so I don't have to give IQ Derma my credit card number!!

Guest Carlos
Guest Carlos

doesn't irritate skin smells good natural ingredients price They said you try for 5 dollars and then charge you the whole price I've been using this product for 7 months now and have worked really well controlling my acne, but it does not work when I am stressed out which makes break out my face. I prefer using this instead of benzac and differin that I was using before, now my face don't look red and dry.

Guest Adriana
Guest Adriana

-didn't dry out my skin -not oily -feels natural -saw results after a few days -price -doesn't come with on-the-spot treatment I purchased a free trial years ago thinking I was only going to pay shipping ($4.00). IQ Derma was working great on my skin. I was happy with the product because after using it for a few days, my face looked a lot better. I discovered later that if you do the trial and don't return the product after a about two weeks, they charge you $90.00 (back then, I don't know how much they charge now). I called the company complaining, and they said they would refund the money if I returned the product, which even though I didn't want to do, I had to (I wasn't working then, so I didn't have the money). I decided to try many different products, and I finally found something that started working for me. I got several products that I noticed worked on my face and put them together in one "treatment." My miracle-treatment (based mainly on benzoil peroxide) did wonders until recently. For some reason it just stopped working. IQ derma was always another option for me because even though some of their selling methods are a little unconventional, I tried it, and was happy while using it. After trying several natural and over-the-counter products, I decided to purchase it once again, and I feel like it's one of the best decisions I've made. The first time I tried it, it came with an on-the-spot treatment. This time it didn't, which is why I'm also using ZapZit. It has only been three days, and I can already feel the difference. My skin feels so much smoother. The pimples are dissipating as well as some of the marks/scars left by previous acne. The reason why I'm telling my story is because I know there are many websites telling people this is a scam. I can only tell readers that my experience with this company hasn't been bad. They even offer a refund of the product if you're not satisfied. Make sure that if you purchase it, you do it from the official website. There are many scamers out there, so do your research first. Good lu

Popular All-over treatments