Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) - Reviews

Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)

Morgansmith12

I apologize for the bad writing, my native language is not English

ryan133
ExchangeLaser

Yvette27
Thank you for your time and all the advise. I am just starting my IPL treatments so all the after care comes handy. 😊

Yvette27

wildiris
Thank you! This explains why I've had such mixed results with IPL over the last few years... May I ask which machine you use in your clinic? Is there a particular setting or attachment geared toward acne I should ask for when trying to choose a provider? (I'm not in Canada, or I might already have found one! 😊)

omfgxandi
So if I take birth control pills I sh not consider an ipl because the lack of results ???

SuaveDory
where in Canada are you? Quebec?

BlondeBookworm

Iconmac
Hello, I would like to know some things, such as - It can be used for severe acne and red scars left by acne? -I read your review and I see that the results were fast, but I've heard that it can take up months (almost a year) to see significant changes, is this true? I've read that after these sessions, you can be left with a burned face, and it takes days to return to normal, is this true? Thank you in advance!

Lucie

Blondee89
I am considering going on a tv show to warn ppl against ipl. I got hyper pigmentation plus terrible skin Indentions. Contact me If interested [email protected][link removed]

At [link removed]

Blondee89
Interested in going on dr. Oz to warn ppl? Contact me at ashleymcgrail89 At [link removed]. I would love support.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes