Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Implanon Implantable Contraceptive - Reviews

Implanon Implantable Contraceptive
Brand: Implanon

View Ingredients
Ethylene Vinylacetate (EVA) Copolymer Core, Synthetic Progestin Etonogestrel.

EVA copolymer skin.

Ggg1
hbarragan23
LiteraryLamp

Fermina
Did it got better? How are you holding up? I realize is from Jan 21. But I have a similar experience. Did your acne. Boy I got mine at a clinic similar to PPand I remember 2 months later a private Gyo told me she was agaisnt them and wanting to removed them asap and gave me diane instead, wish I would habe listened to her.

Fermina

Antinexplanon

Antinexplanon
Correction....I had the Implanon first before getting the nexplanon

Cazoline
Kate29

Laylay04
After you had the birth control removed did your cystic acne clear up? I am desperate. I don’t care about a pimple or hell even 4, but the deep big ass pimples I’m getting are so painful, I can not deal with it anymore. I’m due to have mine removed in May, as it will be the three years I’ve had it. I was initially going to another place because I’m so scared I’ll forget to take the ‘pill.’ But as I’m doing research I don’t if that would be the best choice.

Melly91

Morrisonelle
Did your skin and sinuses clear when you had the implant removed?

Melly91
yes much better :)

belleaenu89
Klaudia
MauveCorer
  • Community Links

• Prescription acne medications
      376088 posts and topics

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes