Herbal Logix Total Body Blemish Control Spray Reviews

Brand: Herbal Logix

Herbal Logix Total Body Blemish Control Spray

Guest Amory
Guest Amory

Worked for a while, wasnt too terribly harsh on my skin Results weren't long lasting This started to work as soon as I started using it but then after about a month I noticed it stopped working. I continued for a few months but it just never worked again.

Guest Rodriguez
Guest Rodriguez

I have a question...i just bought the Herbal Logix Moisture Balance Lotion cause that is the only one i can find, but will this lotion by itself work really well or do i need all the scrubs and toners that come in the line??

Guest Rees
Guest Rees

Just started using, see a difference None yet You can purchase on ebay!

Guest LINDA R CALLOWAY
Guest LINDA R CALLOWAY

CLEAR UP MY SKIN SO FAST CAN NOT FIND IT ANYMORE WHAT IS A PIMPLE TO DO? PLEASE SEND PRODUCT VERY SIMILAR ARE PUT IT BACK ON THE MARKET PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Guest Nikki
Guest Nikki

- - I just have a question for all the users of Herbal Logix. Ihave it at home and i've been using it for the past week or so. I have my prom coming up in 1 month. Do you think that this product will help clear up my back in this time frame? I;ve used everything and this is my last resort.. If any of you know a faster one please let me know..time is running out!

Comments

it made me try other product its too expensive i had acne all my life.. i tried all the products you know, i was so desperate that one time i put urine on my face when i heard on TV that the first urine in the morning is good for acne.. well before i went that far, i searched and i found [link removed] , i found an acne cream that herbal and it worked and it was less than half the price.

Comments

This review to help people to find a similar product : derma-e . Look for acne products they have in store.

Guest Shea
Guest Shea

I love it! I can not find it Where can I buy this. I actually got the spot, scar and blemish creme at Walmart. It was the very last one, and I have not been able to find it again! Please someone tell me where I can find this!! shearrounds@[link removed] is my e-mail.

Guest R. G.
Guest R. G.

I had cystic acne for years. This was the only effective acne treatment that didn't irritate my skin. I no longer had to make several expensive trips to the dermatologist. It's discontinued! Advanced Research Labs discontinued the product once before and then started manufacturing it again. Now I can't even find a website for Advanced Research Labs and [link removed] is gone.

Guest judy
Guest judy

this is the best product i ever used!! i tried so many things for my back acne and it's the only thing that worked!! why is it discontinued? where can i find it? the most effective treatment but unavailable!

Comments

It's the only acne product that works for me. Can't find it anywhere From what I'm reading, it's been discontinued....no!....please tell me it isn't so!

Guest Nanci Phifer
Guest Nanci Phifer

I LOVE HERBAL LOGIX. THE MOISTURE BALANCE LOTION IS BETTER THAN ANYTHING THAT I'VE TRIED. I WISH I KNEW WHERE I COULD PURCHASE IT. IF ANYONE OUT THERE KNOWS....PLEASE HELP !!! THE ONLY CON IS THAT I CANNOT FIND A PLACE WHO SELLS IT. PLEASE, PLEASE, MAKE SOME MORE OF THE MOISTURE LOTION

Guest Irma
Guest Irma

This is the greatest acne cream I have ever tried. When I get a pimple I put it on and the next day it's gone without damaging or burning the skin. No other cream or gel does so well. It is no longer available

Guest rose
Guest rose

the best i ever found looking for it since a week, to refill i found that review and i can't believe it has been discontinued! can we found some somewhere???

Guest Laurel
Guest Laurel

IT WORKS! IT WORKS! IT WORKS! I can't find it any more :( I can't believe, that when a company finnally makes a product that actually works, they would discontinue it. What's up with that? I'm in my 30's and suffer from MRSA. When I would Break out; I often had to take antibiotics to clear the boils, swelling, etc. that would result from the staph that got in through the sores that my acne caused. "Herbal Logix Total Body Blemish Control" is the only product that I have found that clears my acne before it has a chance to turn into a major infection. Please! Is there anyone who knows of any way we might be able to convince "Derma research Labs" to reintroduce this product to the market?

Guest Julie
Guest Julie

I really wish that they had not discontinued, it's maddening knowing that there are so many other people out there that loved it to! Does anyone know if there is another product out there containing the willow bark extract? That's the ticket!

Comments

I also loved Herbal Logix body spray as it was the only product that had worked to clear my back acne completely, so I was upset when it was dicontinued. But I found a replacement: Nature's Cure Body Acne Treatment is just as good! None Excellent to clear back acne!

Popular All-over treatments