Health Kandy Skinphoria

Health Kandy Skinphoria Reviews

Brand: Health Kandy

Niacin (250mg), Zinc (as Glycinate Chelate) (5mg), Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate) (100mcg), L-Lysine (as L-Lysine Hydrochloride) (400mg), L-Proline (100mg), L-Threonine (10mg).

Other Ingredients:
Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide (a trace mineral used to prevent ingredients from clumping), Vegetarian Capsule (Hydroxypropyl, Water).

did not work for me

After week 3-4 I started getting cyctic acne in places I rarely get acne, as well as in the places I do. The pimples do not go away and just stay hard red bumps. I also noticed my hair thinning. I decided to stop. More acne and less hair is not worth the $40. Wish it worked.

Comments

Literally the only thing that cleared my acne and reduced oily shine after 15 years of hating my skin

I have had adult acne for over a decade and Skinphoria is the only product that worked to clear my skin and reduce the oily shine. I have tried everything from ProActiv to various prescription serums that dried out my skin, to taking copious amounts of zinc to diet changes to charcoal masks. I would constantly search on Google "how to clear acne." My is also quite pale so every blemish is very visible. Nothing worked and there were times when I didn't want to leave the house because I left so self-conscious about my breakouts. I saw this product on Instagram and then was recommended it by an employee at a vitamin store in West Hollywood. I'm on my second month of taking the supplements twice a day and my skin has never been this clear! It's a miracle and I hope it continues to work for me! I even recently went on vacation to a destination with a humid climate and my skin did not break out like it normally would! I cannot say enough good things about this lovely product!

Comments