x

Health Kandy Skinphoria reviews

Brand: Health Kandy

Health Kandy Skinphoria

Niacin (250mg), Zinc (as Glycinate Chelate) (5mg), Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate) (100mcg), L-Lysine (as L-Lysine Hydrochloride) (400mg), L-Proline (100mg), L-Threonine (10mg).

Other Ingredients:
Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide (a trace mineral used to prevent ingredients from clumping), Vegetarian Capsule (Hydroxypropyl, Water).

Stoked that it worked!
Reviewed on November 2, 2017

After researching on acne.org for a niacin-based product, i found Skinphoria, and it worked! 2 weeks so far and I can't believe my eyes.

Literally the only thing that cleared my acne and reduced oily shine after 15 years of hating my skin
Reviewed on November 1, 2017

I have had adult acne for over a decade and Skinphoria is the only product that worked to clear my skin and reduce the oily shine. I have tried everything from ProActiv to various prescription serums that dried out my skin, to taking copious amounts of zinc to diet changes to charcoal masks. I would constantly search on Google "how to clear acne." My is also quite pale so every blemish is very visible. Nothing worked and there were times when I didn't want to leave the house because I left so self-conscious about my breakouts. I saw this product on Instagram and then was recommended it by an employee at a vitamin store in West Hollywood. I'm on my second month of taking the supplements twice a day and my skin has never been this clear! It's a miracle and I hope it continues to work for me! I even recently went on vacation to a destination with a humid climate and my skin did not break out like it normally would! I cannot say enough good things about this lovely product!

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clicnics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org