Health Kandy Skinphoria Reviews

Brand: Health Kandy

Health Kandy Skinphoria

It takes time but I saw results!

Listen I have tried so many products from over the counter to DIY treatments to changing my diet...everything...to make a difference in my skin. When I researched vitamin deficiencies that may cause acne I came across niacin. I started looking for a supplement that could help and that is when I found Heath Kandy's Skinphora. Let me tell you I was skeptical but the science beyond it made sense to me. So on a whim and a prayer I ordered it. I took it as directed and a month went by with little results but I told myself this time I am going to stick with a program and give the product time. The brand evens says it may take a month for the ingredients to really start working their magic. You know what...in a little over a month it was just that...magic. I can't say I am cured but I only get a pimple maybe once a week when it used to feel like once a day. I feel confident without makeup and that to me is worth more than gold. The supplement itself is easy to take and you take one pill twice a day. The only thing you need to be aware of is the niacin" flush" sensation. It is completely safe and normal to experience it. It feels like a warming feeling in your body maybe a little itchy and your skin may feel like you have a slight sunburn for about 10 minutes or so but I can assure you it is not too bad. If you take it with food and water the flush will be more mild. You may have to be patient with seeing the results but I can attest it is well worth the wait. I typically don't write reviews about skin products due to my own skin insecurities but I am doing this so it could help someone else out there who is going through the emotional state of dealing with acne. it is no fun and debilitating at times so i hope this helps you because it has certainly helped me!

Comments

did not work for me

After week 3-4 I started getting cyctic acne in places I rarely get acne, as well as in the places I do. The pimples do not go away and just stay hard red bumps. I also noticed my hair thinning. I decided to stop. More acne and less hair is not worth the $40. Wish it worked.

Comments