H2O Plus Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment Reviews

Brand: H2O Plus

H2O Plus Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment

User410314

Big waste of money

This stuff really inflamed my acne. Not suitable for undermakeup. Thick, jelly consistency. Whatever fragrance in it was irritating.

User410314
Hate the entire line, too!
Guest PC
Guest PC

Without question the only moisturizer that works for normal to oily acne prone skin. It is one of the most moisturizing gels, but also extremely light. In the winter I switch to the Ultra hydrator. Highly rated by beauty magazines as well. If you have extremely oily skin, use the Sea Matte line. Slightly pricey but there is NO neutrogena/clean&clear, clinique/proactive equivalent. Recommended by my cousins in Toronto 10 years ago as the only brand that cleared their acne, my sister and I have different types of acne but H2O has drastically improved our skin. Get - a marine cleansing gel - marine toner - oasis hydrating gel - and the MUST have is the Sea Results Overnight Perfecting Peel. Nothing else has worked this well at texture, acne and pore size control. I have been using this for years and have gotten friends onto it who swear by it. I've tried Clinique, Acne.org, Proactive. H2OPlus - if you only get their moisturizer- is groundbreaking.

Comments