Guinot Hydra Tendre Soft Wash Off Cleansing Cream Reviews

Brand: Guinot

Guinot Hydra Tendre Soft Wash Off Cleansing Cream

I'm the anonymous from Denmark, who wrote the first review. I just wanted to say that I ran dry a few days ago. That means the entire product lasted me 13-14 MONTHS! That's quite amazing! But you don't need that much, either - you actually need less than you would think. NOTE: the ingredients may have been changed a bit. The coconut have been replaced with aloe vera. I liked the coconut version a biiiit better, but it works just as well, it seems :)

Comments

helped to reduce my breakouts doesn't dry skin seems to clean really well a little goes a long way price!! doesn't specifically help with breakouts (i.e. doesnt contain acne fighting ingredients) a bit harder to rinse off than other cleansers i got talked into buying this by the lady that gave me a facial and i really love it because it's gentle and non-irritating and my skin feels cleaner than with other cleansers. also, when i've run out of it and switched to something else my breakouts seem to get worse. but it is ridiculously expensive for a cleanser. i agree you should try to get a sample before committing.

Comments