Grisi Sulfur Soap With Lanolin For Acne Reviews

Brand: Grisi

Grisi Sulfur Soap With Lanolin For Acne

Considerably helped with my non-stubborn acne.

I have very stubborn acne due to hormonal problems (pcos) and I have NORMAL acne that I use to treat with washes like St. Ives apricot scrub with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide.. once I started using this sulfur soap bar almost all the normal acne is gone. I still use the apricot scrub in conjunction with the Sulfur soap but I must say I am very happy with the result. Although I have been using this soap treatment for a little over two months and I have noticed its decrease in effectiveness but maybe I'm just going crazy. I would recommend you let the bar soak in warm/hot water for at least 20 seconds (as is instructed) and then use the suds - not the bar itself - to apply to your body (I would not recommend using a washcloth), leave on for 5 minutes and eventually after a few uses build up to 10 minutes before washing off. It can dry the skin out very bad.. especially if its summer time and you find yourself out in the sun often! Also as a fantastic moisturizer I use all natural, cold-pressed Rosehip oil.

it works fast

This works faster than proactive or any other acne med out there.. if you have $2.97 you can buy this at your local walmart you can clear up your acne problems super quick and in a hurry I use this everyday morning and night havent seen a zit in weeks!!! LOVE IT !!!

My cure!!!

I started to have acne problem about 6 months ago, and I have tried BP, AHA, Salicylic acid, Tretinoin, Doxycycline... They all worked slowly for a while. Then I suddenly became allergy to BP and Tretinoin somehow one month ago. I stopped everything besides still taking Doxycycline once every other day (have been on it for three months. I am trying to reduce the does and get out of it recently). I should still give credit to Tretinoin and Doxycycline for clearing up my large acnes and cysts, but I got a lot of red small spots all over the face. I went to a sulphur spring a few weeks earlier, and my face felt better. I did some research and found that Sulfur is actually good for acne, then I brought this soap. Guess what? My face looks much much better after the first use (less spots, less redness and brighter tone) and even better after the second and third use! It is like a miracle! I haven't have this feeling of confident for such a long time! Give it a try, you won't regret!

Comments

Was rad then stopped working

I bought this of despair one day as I have literally tried everything besides accutane. seriously ask me and i've tried it ;) Two days later I had no active acne on my face for the first time in 5 years, this lasted about a month and i was able to go on my Japanese student exchange completely worry free about my skin, I was 99% clear. A month later slowly, the acne came back. So sulfur works but for some reason I grew resistant to it fast!

Broke me out badly

Not too expensive Stings/itches Increased dryness AND oil Caused deep cystic pimples Well I tried this since I heard sulfur can help both acne and yeast overgrowth. I don't know what I have but my skin has never been clear so I was willing to try anything. Basically it broke me out the next day worse and worse. I had deep cystic pimples all over my chin and jaw that I never get normally!! My skin wasn't even bad before but this made me break out like the worst I've ever seen it. I heard it could be a purging phase so I'm going to stick with it for 3-4 weeks. But I seriously have a bad feeling that it's just going to get worse... My face became more oily. Will update later.

Comments

Not working for me anymore

Cheap Dries out skin Smells awful (until you just get used to it) BE CAREFUL NOT TO GET ANY IN YOUR EYES! IT'S SULFUR SO EXPECT IT TO BURN MORE THAN ANY OTHER CLEANSER For the first week I was washing my face with it in the afternoon and before bed and felt my face was clearing up. I moved down to washing with it once a day. I was taken off of an oral antibiotic a few weeks ago and broke out with numerous red, painful bumps. I figured the soap would help soothe it, but nope, it hasn't done anything for me. I guess I'll move back to washing with it twice a day...

Not for me

Cheap Made skin very dry Caused break outs I've been struggling with acne for years now, and in the past I used a sulfur regimen that helped but made my skin dry and flaky. Now that I have a good moisturizer I decided to give sulfur another go, but unfortunately this made my acne worse. My skin became very dry even with moisturizer and my face broke out horribly. My mom even told me to quit using whatever I had been using because my skin looked so bad. I gave it two months and then quit. It was very cheap though and the bar lasts a long time.

Comments

Fast acting It smells good for me :D Skin instantly feels like you had a face lift Lathers Up easily Controls oil Burns eyes Drying I've been using this for about a week or two and hopefully it'll clear up my acne I've seen results and it has gotten rid of my major hurtful breakouts very quickly. What I don't like is that it always gets in my eyes and stings badly. Some people don't like the smell but I like it, it smells clean.

Comments

works lanolin which is like wax from sheeps' wool so I am not too sure if it'll clog pores and such. I have only used this sulfur bar soap on my body chest and back and have noticed no more brakeouts in those areas. But i don't use it daily because on the box it says: Do not use on large areas of the skin. I don't know the reasoning behind that so thats why I dont use it daily. Im going to start using it on my face since its worked on my body but I am worried cus I know soaps leave a residue and Acne.org suggests not to use bar soaps cus of that, But we'll see.

Comments

It works! Clears body acne, Lightens scars, Fast & it's cheap too! Smells, after all it IS sulfur. This is my god sent product. I have had body acne since I was about 13, and I have tried everything under the sun and nothing ever worked. It's been 10 days using this soap, as directed, and I'm 95% clear of acne, and about 60% clear of scars, which is amazing because my back looked like a warzone a week ago! I am so thankful to have found this stinky little miracle soap! :)

Do you still use this soap and did you leave it on 10 minutes as suggested?

-pimple size reduces -skin is smoother -breakout are almost gone - slightly drying WOW! i never write reviews but here it goes.. ive had back acne for as long as i remember and when i used it 2 days my pimples have shrunken and my skin is so much smoother! my breakout are going away, and im in love!! HIGHLY recommend this!!

Guest Lucy
Guest Lucy

Low Price Clogs Pores Smell - Not at first, but later on the towel Hassel to use - leave on for 10 minutes before rinsing Burns eyes I purchased this for my 16 year old son because of the good reviews. He used it for 4 weeks and his skin is getting increasingly worse (red rashy bumps). I do think it helped a little with blackheads. We wanted to give it a full 8 weeks, but then I researched lanolin. "Lanolin and its derivatives ranked a four out of five when rated on a five point scale, with ingredients rated five as having the most probability of clogging pores". So, once again, we're on to something new.

Try African black soap
Guest Izzy
Guest Izzy

EVERYTHING - prevents acne - stops any progression of acne - makes your skin soo glowy, vibrant, and healthy looking. - cheap - non drying or irritating - leaves behind no film. - safe for sensitive skin - can use multiple times a day without dryness (I do morning and night). - gets rid of acne fast (I use it for my face) - smells ok and is esthetically pleasing - Lasts forever NOTHING This is the BEST purchase I have made for my facial acne. I struggled with acne for years, and never got the results like this. Benzyl peroxide did nothing but damage, salacylic acid was ok, but soon as it got rid of something a new one would form XD. I needed something to get rid of and prevent my acne, and this is the only thing that did that for me (along with tea tree oil, the only other great product I use). Not only that but the other washes seemed to dull out my skin, and soon as I stopped using them and went to this my family has started complementing how gorgeous my skin is, it just glows, isn't oil or dry, and looks so perfect and healthy as its ever been; uhh I'm in love with this. I can just go on and on about how great my skin is because of this. My acne is gone, I don't get new ones, and my face is so pretty with a healthy glow (no more dullness). PLEASE TRY THIS Its cheap and lasts a long time.

Popular Bar