GladSkin Acne Gel Reviews

Brand: GladSkin

GladSkin Acne Gel

Early days

Three and a half weeks in, my skin looks better - I have inflammatory acne. The redness has died down and things seem calmer but some big spots are still coming up, although they don't seem as inflamed. I've been using this and washing with warm water only, so I'm not sure whether these improvements might be due to me not hitting it with washes and creams all the time. I wouldn't say it's a miracle gel, I don't think one exists but even though it's early days I have had comments from family saying my skin looks better; so fingers crossed. It is expensive but a small amount glides over the face easily so you don't need to use a lot. No drying or other side effects experienced. I'll carry on using it until it runs out then I'll decide whether to get another or change to something else. They recommend 6 weeks to see any results.

Comments

Works excellent for acne!

soft to my skin no more acne! I have had acne since I was 15, I am 23 now. I use the Gladskin Acne creme instead of the gel. Since I use the Gladskin creme I have no more acne! The creme feels soft to my skin and after a few weeks my acne was gone! I tried so many other products, but nothing worked as good as Gladskin! I buy Gladskin online on their website, they deliver for free and really fast!

Comments