Germolene Antiseptic Cream Reviews

Brand: Germolene

Germolene Antiseptic Cream

Perfect and cheap

I have always had problem areas around my chin, Germolene is the most effective product I have used (and cheapest).

Effective!

Takes the sting and the redness out of any spot but the skin doesn't absorb it so it's best to not go outside with it on. Also smells very strong. Just don't apply to much or you may anger the spot.

Guest Richard
Guest Richard

Reduces spot size overnight Doesn't sting Doesn't dry the skin Very cheap I wish I had discovered it earlier After a few overnight applications it has worked wonders, even on a large boil.

Guest rebecca
Guest rebecca

This product is amazing! I used it over my acne overnight, noticeable clearer skin. Non sticky, does not dry the skin and reduces redness Defiantly recommend to anyone with skin problems :)

Comments

great healer gets rid of dry skin gets rid of spots cheap quick (over night) mum said i "smelt like a hospital" worked wonders on dry + oily skin. cheap, give it a go.

Comments

Reduces redness up in minutes None Absolutely brilliant product. Other topical products may sting or dry the skin; this will do neither. I applied it thinly to my severe cysts and they had settled down within MINUTES.

Popular Household/Natural